Russia and Trump are a psyop

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by unfocusedanakin, Jan 2, 2019.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Russia did do everything the FBI claims but what is the motivation? It is to divide America in a psychological way. Since the dawn of the Soviet Union they were very interested in mind control. A lot of experiments were done in the 1920's to 50's on the topic in America too but not like the USSR.

They understood that America is a large country with a large military dived by two oceans. Also they have nukes and are proud of the country. So a war is not easy. Top soviet intelligence advised in the 1950's a land invasion can not work. The land mass is large the US navy is strong and it's likely Americans will unite and assist the military.

The Soviets never had the military budget and engineering the USA did and they knew it. Of course in the Cold War they had a good poker face but part of the mutely assured destruction was understanding America does not need nukes to do this.

So how do you beat this enemy? You undermine this patriotism and turn Americans on themselves. Think about it politcal discourse has gone to a new level and that is the idea.

This is all from someone claiming to be ex-KGB. This plan kicked off in the 80's when the Cold War was cooling. At that time the USSR is in real bad shape and Communism is on the way out. Well those in the KGB don't want this. They serve the mother land. So then they planned a 20-30 year psyop. It begins with making Americans think they won the war. In fact we are your democratic friends now. Can you build a MacDonalds in Moscow? We love your capitalism and free market friends. The next step is to make Americans think that Communism which they still hate and fear is still here it's just other Americans who want it. But it's cool since we love our McDonalds we will help. We know how evil it is so we are good allies comrade.

Where is 2019 compared to the 80's? Right at that 30 year mark from the late 80's when it went to shit in the USSR.

What is done now never be undone the mind is molded. Those who support Trump will support him to death and will die if need be. Their mind is so broken they trust the enemy over the country and that is the point. When you don't know up from down what good are you in a war in either your country or another. How can you invade mother Russia? You can not.

The only hope for America is for future generations to not be lied to in this way via social media. Most of these Americans are liking posts from a Gary Jonson with a Russian IP. Facebook makes this so easy. You do not even need to loose your accent when you type in English and the nature of the internet means anyone says they are anyone and you kind of accept it.

The CIA does psyops too in countries they want to destabilize. And it's also done by telling the people they need to fight now. It's not us Americans it's your neighbor we love you so we let you know. It makes sense for others to do this to us.

Mr. Sigma and Toker like this.
  2. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Interesting, and I can't entirely refute your proposition because the notion is so intangible, hard to quantify in actual terms, and has a whiff of sketchy paranoia about it. It would seem that America is quite capable of dividing itself without any outside interference. To me the biggest psyops at work right now is the 24/7 global media guilt-trip wind up machine.

Mr. Sigma likes this.
  3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

It's clear now that the Russian government along with its intelligence agency the KGB (now the FSB) has been grooming Donald Trump since his first visit to Moscow back in 1987. It’s no coincidence his arrival in Moscow coincided with the breakup of the former Soviet Union. The Russians witnessing their own demise on the world stage devised a plot to entice and recruit American businessmen to act as post-cold war spies and agents for their government and Donald Trump was the perfect dupe.

I’m not sure what they have on him (perhaps the pee pee tapes) but whatever it is, its hidden deep within the secret archives of KGB headquarters.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2021
    tjr1964, scratcho and unfocusedanakin like this.
  4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

To what end though?

I have yet to hear any credible reason as to why Trump with Russia has purpose.

Trump hasnt really done anything. Shut down the goverment for a while to get the wall built, and the only use of that wall is to appease redneck voters.

Meamwhile, China just came out with the first operation naval rail gun and is not too far away from being more powerful than the US or Russia, scarily so

wilsjane likes this.
  5. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Yes Hotwater. You should definitely write that blockbuster spy novel.

hotwater likes this.
  6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the end, it appears, is to reverse the concept that began with the magnacarta, that a head of state should be answerable to more there their own lack of conscience.
    the real "kompromat" of course is that the only collateral behind trump's "leverage" (credit on credit on credit, which is his so called wealth) is the russian mafia.

but is even putin being logical, or trump either? when a mentality refuses to look beyond itself, even when it would be in its own interest to do so, it doesn't think it needs a reason.
    there's many factors involved in this dynamic that don't begin and end with the key figures involved.

looking for somewhere to point fingers of blame often blinds us to the self generating cultural dynamic in which, to varying degrees, we all play some, however minor, but statistically elemental, part.

the hatred and romanticizing of hatred, of logic and consideration especially, creates and environment fertile for the emergence of tyranny/fascism.

7. hotwater

It’s no secret Donald Trump has always had political aspirations.

Recruiting Donald Trump was a means to an end. If they couldn’t beat us militarily then what better way than to recruit a billionaire with political ambitions
    (the American equivalent of a Russian oligarch)

They used him, then they abused him, I don’t know what they have on him but it must be a doozy, because he takes every opportunity to praise Vladimir Putin,
    he takes every opportunity to undermine U.S. Intelligence agencies, and every U.S. Military decision he's made received personal praise from the Kremlin.

8. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Good plot development, Hotwater.

hotwater likes this.
  9. hotwater

What other reason would Trump side with Vladimir Putin and deny Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election over
    the assessment of the entire U.S. intelligence community?

He a fucking Manchurian (make that Siberian) Candidate

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So a means to an end for what?

You still didnt say anything specific.

Give us an example of a military decision Trump has made, and I assume that means without congress, that has helped the Russians

11. hotwater

Pulling US Troops out of Syria and leaving it to the Russians against the wishes of the Pentagon, Republican/Democratic Senators and Congressman, and the Joint Chiefs of Staff .

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
    unfocusedanakin likes this.
  12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Meh, you only had 2000 non combat troops, and ISIS is gone.

I dont see what the point would have been staying

And I dont see how that would help Russia, quite the opposite, they are responsible for the mess now

Its a weak argument for claiming Trump is doing what the Russians want

A stronger argument would be the Russians fiddled with the election because they were more scared of what Hillary would have done, and the area would have ended up with an expanded Kurdish state and possibly Erdogan and al-Assad already out of office, at least weakened

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  13. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Not sure about Russia recruiting Trump for american presidency :p ...but its a fact at this point that Putin has invested in undermining stability in western countries. Pretty low and desperate imo. Btw: the US is also notorious for undermining the stability in other countries mainly for their own benefit

14. unfocusedanakin

Trump has also pulled US troops from NATO exercises. These exercises happen in and for countries with very small populations and armies. They used to depend on Ameirca for protection against Russia and other invaders. The "NATO" army was mostly American in the past. Yes other countries have large armies but several together do not equal the size of the American one.

Now this army is run by a person who is unpredictable and sometimes hostile to Western Europe. He goes to meet with those leaders and there is always tension. They are trying to be a team. Trump is America first. Putin and Russia are also Russia first. Trump does not respect democracy he respects power and respect to him.

If something happened in Europe with Russia attacking another country it's possible Trump would either not get America involved or he would spin in that we need to help Russia. Some sort of new crusade idea is not hard to sell to his voters. They already think white people are forced to worship Allah and white women get attacked for not wearing a hijab in Europe. Fox news says so and Trump only trusts Fox. The dozens of other media outlets world wide that talk about the more honest religious and cultural issues in Europe are fake news. Part of the deep state that is afraid of Trump.

Part of what makes Russia so appealing to the alt-right it the lack of racial diversity and tolerance. Putin like any good strong leader does not put up with this. He does what is good for his people only. It's part of the brainwashing for America too. Let's "make it great again" even at the expense of isolation. Europe disagrees with us because they are weak. We are strong enough to be Christian.

15. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Lol Very big IFs.

16. unfocusedanakin

They are big but many things seemed impossible before Trump.

17. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Russia is in turmoil after the collapse of the soviet block and its people are divided.
    I saw Putin's attempt to get on good terms with America as nothing more than preferring a friendly relationship in order to give him a window to stabilize his own country. This theory supports those that accused him of wanting Trump in power. Not having to worry about Russia, would also have given Trump the opportunity to concentrate on making America great again.
    Military conflict does nothing for a country except leave a period of severe depression in its wake. Just look at what happened all over Europe in the years following WW2. [

18. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Yeah sure. Putin and Trump are so pally Trump is tearing up nuclear arms treaties and Putin is developing sophisticated missiles that America can't match. This so-called new special if underhand conspiratorial friendship between Trump and Putin is a complete phantom of the paranoiac American press. Trump has also heaped ever more sanctions on Russia. America and Russian are not great friends at the moment.

19. I think the US has itself in hot water, militarily speaking. The public will avoid war with Russia at any cost, because we understand the repercussions of such a war. I think Americans are a bunch of fraidy cats when it comes to real war with real consequences. We're used to, like, a thousand of our soldiers dying in a far away land that doesn't touch us at all. Not ten million dead with the possibility of invasion of the homeland. Living in the lap of luxury does not a good soldier make. I think Russia is acutely aware of that fact and are willing to wade pretty deep in the water. They can get away with murder right now.

And that's only Russia. We've been so arrogant anyway; destitute people already have a natural tendency to blame whoever has the most power at any given moment. The propaganda machine keeps ticking away in Russia and Asia. We have our own, of course, but we also have a bulwark against that via the fact that we have people who are actually free to think for themselves and become real journalists.

I also think the people behind the scenes probably have their own agenda, and war serves them either way, so long as they aren't touched by it. Russia wins, America wins...what's the difference to them? I don't think they even care about the name "The United States of America." It's just a brand, and brands can change. Whatever gets them more power and money in their pockets. Who knows what they've been scheming, but I'm pretty damned sure it didn't stop once the Cold War ended.

As far as demonizing Russia goes, that's where I think the psyops come in. I don't buy the idea that Russia was a major player in our last election. Hillary lost, so it was natural bait for all of her followers who wanted to call it unfair. Now, I'm sure Russia does play around with propaganda, but that's nothing new. It's nothing new for any major power on Earth. But, like I keep saying, what happens next election when they inevitably get caught doing it? It explodes. The whole sanctity of our electoral process is called into question. The major networks just shout "Russia, Russia, Russia!" in a lame attempt to unify the left when they are the ones who were caught undermining the election against Bernie, to terrible consequences.

And so people are even talking about civil war in America. What a clusterfuck! It all kind of pivots on the next election. Personally, I think only someone as insane as Trump is capable of paddling through this sea of insanity. In a weird way, it's safest to have a clown in the middle of all this.

20. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Michael Scott
    Dwight Schrute
    Palmela Handerson
    Aunt Jemima