Russ Feingold

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Libertine, May 31, 2006.

1. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

Now here is a candidate that I could get excited about.

We don't have much to choose from, but I agree with Russ about 85-90% of the time and that's better than anyone else.

Plus, Russ has balls to stand up to the Repugnant-can'ts unlike most of his Democratic peers who are a bunch of fucking pussies.

2. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

I like how he stands up for the people, I only wonder if choosing him would just cause a struggle to pass laws and divide america more. I would vote for Wesley Clark too. We need a professional not a politician in office. I also think he could garner respect from most americans. It's going to be a long road to repair the mess Chimpy McFlighsuit has made.

3. Shane99X

Shane99X Senior Member

Way to left for the mainstream boys. He'd never win the white house.

4. SunLion

SunLion Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I like Wesley Clark too, actually. He's a bit more hawkish than I'm comfortable with, but he's quite intelligent, and I don't think there's a republican candidate that would stand a chance against him. I don't know all that much about Feingold but I sure appreciate his courage in speaking out against that monster in the white house.

5. Libertine

Feingold is someone who could change America. Fundamentally ALTER America ahead. I truly believe he is one of the most intelligent men to ever grace the Senate.

6. Shane99X

Shane99X Senior Member

Careful...

They're watching, always....

7. Libertine

Fuck that! I am sick and tired of BUSHISM. This is the United States of Fucking America, goddamnit.

WE SHOULD NOT LIVE IN FEAR OF "THEM". Fuck THEM! Fuck THEM!

WE are the PEOPLE. WE are the goddamn glue of this nation. If we "stuck together" against THE MAN, we could pull this nation apart like Thomas Jefferson would've done.

Maybe we need to divide America. We need to stop bending over for the RIGHT with their fear games. BushCo get into trouble and trot out "Terra! Terra!" If you criticize us, you support TERRA!!!! THEY can VIOLATE the Constitution. THEY can DO what ever the fuck they want to and CONGRESS don't have enough goddamn balls to do anything.

Thank goodness for RUSSELL FEINGOLD! The only man with a SACK in Congress.

I am so sick of all this Big Brother shit. What the fuck is this??? GODDAMN NAZI GERMANY??!!!!

Fuck the Gestapo 2006!

EVER HEARD OF FREE SPEECH? THE CONSTITUTION?

I am an ACLU member and we STILL believe in it.