Rumsfield bans cameras in military compounds!

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by jesuswasamonkey, May 23, 2004.

1. jesuswasamonkey

jesuswasamonkey Slightly Tipsy

2. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

that's so sad and pathetic i dont even know what to say.. not at ALL surprizing though.

3. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

This is not a logical move on part of the US government. It is as if they are admitting to being responsible for the prison photos, wholy.

Banning those phones and such will just cause much more contraversy...

"Yeah, now no one will see what's going on in our prisons".

Yet, if the media does not catch on to this, the US government will benefit, big time. It's none of the world's buisness, the US controlled prisons. There are no humanitarian laws against prisoner of war torture... especially when it has not gotten out to the open.

4. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

bah, that's so wrong..it makes us look bad damnit, or even worse, we already look bad.

5. CyberFly

CyberFly Banned

All Hail King George!

[​IMG]

6. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Take Pictures Of Everything!

Ban Fucking Rumsfeld!

7. skip

IT'S WAYYYYY TOO LATE RUMMY!!!

Especially for YOU!

AMERICA'S FINEST!

8. God

God Member

God, those photos are sick.

9. skip

I hereby promise to continue posting these images until:

1. Rummy is history
    2. US is out of Iraq
    3. Bush is out of the White House

We cannot let history repeat itself.

Oh wait, it already has...

So must we repeat our warnings. Over and over.

Keep this up and REVOLUTION is on the horizon.

Those you trust the most (the ones with the guns) will turn against your government.

It is THE only way Americans will be able to live with themselves and the shame of their leaders crimes against humanity

10. God

God Member

beautiful post, skip

11. skip

Let's all remember those are REAL people in these photos.

Sons, brothers, fathers. Just people defending THEIR country, their families from invaders. Those in the picture weren't America's enemy 13 months ago. In fact most were probably never criminals at all.

Thank you Mr. Bush for creating more enemies than we can possibly torture!

12. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i really don't understand how they could do that to people. i'm shocked and awed. however, were they defending their country from their own countrymen, too, before the USA showed up? i dunno, i'm on a "no one is pure" kick right now, i've kinda lost faith in everyone. i think the human animal is really just geared toward being an asshole to anyone that disagrees with their team.

13. skip

Yes part of it's human nature, or as some prefer to lie, our "animal" nature, yet animals do not war against animals.

But also it's the SYSTEM. For many it's just a game. And the winners make lots of money, everyone else loses. Big time.

Yet we let it continue. Out of fear. We let those who feed our fears, abuse our trust and endanger our whole society. For the profit of a few.

Bush does NOT lead. The US no longer practices diplomacy. It's dead. Colin Powell is a zombie.

Where is our diplomacy in with Israel & Palestine?
    Where is our diplomacy with Europe, even the UK?

We are not being led by politicians, men of honor. We are being ripped off by very greedy, very bad businessmen.

They could almost be tolerable if it wasn't for the messiah addicted self-righteous bible banging, prophets of doom bombing sand dunes and children in the name of jesus.

I think Jesus would be appalled by the actions of the US government in the past 3 years. Certainly the US hasn't made any new friends and alienated almost all.

When will they EVER learn?

14. skip

In fact it's REALLY time we start MONITORING those WE EMPLOY to be our representatives to the rest of the world!

Isn't that the job description? We employ Bush & company to do what is in OUR best interest.

How are we, the American Citizens, to know if our leaders are doing a good job if they won't even let us SEE what they are doing anymore.

Almost all decisions are now being made in private. In secret meetings. We never even get to hear what was said, much less who said it. So why can't we listen & see what is going on in OUR NAMES? With OUR MONEY?

Certainly we now have the technology. This internet should let us view Bush RIGHT NOW and see what he is doing and with whom. GOD DAMN he's being paid like a star, yet we don't get much screen time out of him!

We could be watching him & rummy (probably getting drunk!) and laughing, watching the latest prison videos. And we could comment on them now.

So what is stopping us? How come they can now spy on us without any warning, yet they are completely immune from our scrutiny? And WE employ THEM?

Something's wrong here that needs to be righted.

And soon.

No excuses, we got the technology. Let's really get it where it belongs. And take control.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

15. mynameiskc

i don't think christianity had anything at all to do with invading iraq. when bush said he'd pray for guidance, that's all fine and good, but some people just don't listen, you know? i agree that the current church is the very same sort of institution that jesus was protesting in the first place. as a lover of christ, i cringe deeply to see some of bush's antics equated with christianity, sinc eone clearly has nothign to do with the other. i suppose it's the way some peaceful muslims feel when extremists lose their minds and bomb innocents over politics.

16. skip

KC you're NOT doing your homework. In fact you must be oblivious to how this whole scenario is just a repeat of past historical events. Events where Xtians & muslims fought each other. Remember the Crusades? Do you know how many Xtian missionaries there are in Iraq at this moment?

But of course coversion is the LEAST important goal at the moment. It's not about religion. Yet religion is used whenever it's convenient to get support from the religious self-righteous.

Because Xtian self-righteousness is exactly what has motivated this war and given it it's moral base. But now events have transpired that have revealed the true debasement of American society. How torture and humilation are now standard operating procedures. How Americans smile & give the thumbs up to show what a great job they're doing.

Yes, these sadistic torturers were told they were doing a good job "softening up" the prisoners for interrogation. (BTW we have YET to see what methods were used in these interogations!).

Christ would have you love your enemies, but not in the sense that appeals so obviously to Americans! Rape your enemy. Torture your enemy. Kill your enemy.

Who is your enemy? You better check with Mr. Bush cause the list gets longer everyday...

17. Megara

Megara Banned

Really? animals dont "war" against each other? I take you it you live someplace with no animals, Skip. Animals "war" over territory all the time.

18. katherine

katherine Member

Just to slip back to the orignial subject, the same response that is so often used when they want to invade our privacy comes to mind
    "if you've got nothing to hide, whats the problem"
    Of cource though, they play the national security card, that is so often used to protect their privacy and violate ours.
    Using National Security or Public safety all the time is scaremongering, a word they often use to describe things that critisise their policies.
    "Do as I say, not as I do"?

19. mynameiskc

quote by skip: "But of course coversion is the LEAST important goal at the moment. It's not about religion. Yet religion is used whenever it's convenient to get support from the religious self-righteous."

this is EXACTLY my point. people will dredge up religion, no matter how unrelated it is, to justify their actions. this has nothing to do with christianity.

20. sweatininthesouth

sweatininthesouth Member

Revolution is the only way this country will begin to finally wake up and begin to change, for the better. Revolution doesn't have to be a total overthrow of the government, but it can be enacted in small ways that help to perpetuate an eventual change.

Revolution: activity or movement designed to effect fundamental changes in the socioeconmic situation.

Sounds like something we could all take on as a duty to our country -- to begin our own revolution, whether big or small. Just do it.....