Rubbing his perineum/prostate massage?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by cherries52, Jun 9, 2008.

1. cherries52

cherries52 Member

Okay, so I've recently started rubbing my bf's perineum(taint) while giving him a handjob and he really likes it. He is completely uncomfortable with anything having to do with his ass, so this is as much as I can do to stimulate his prostate(no internal stimulation). Anyway, I was wondering what exactly does this do for a guy, other than intensify the orgasm? I've heard that if done along with a hj or bj it can make him come faster, but he's heard it actually delays orgasm and makes the guy last longer. So which is it- does it speed up the orgasm or make him take longer to come? I've also heard it can cause him to have a bigger load. True or not?

Also, can a guy come just from rubbing his perineum? My bf said he doesn't think he can, but he's never tried it by himself and we haven't had time to really see. I've read online of guys coming just from prostate stimulation, but does it have to be internal stimulation, or is it possible to orgasm just from external stimulation?

1 person likes this.
  2. real_large

real_large Member

Try fisting him. He'll scream like a chimp.

3. sushiosoyum

sushiosoyum Member

Direct stimulation of the prostate = absolute pleasure. It is the man's G-spot. I venture to say no guy has had a real orgasm until his little button has been pressed ;)

4. washable

washable Member

I love that "button" yummy yummy

5. schooner

schooner Member

lol "button"

6. camam

camam Member

If you can get your finger inside and put it RIGHT on the prostate. Then move the finger back and forth.

The male g-spot is a lot like the womans. If he is on his back. Put the finger
    in and apply pressure up. Then move the finger side to side.
    Do this while giving a HJ or BJ and the orgasm will last much longer than a normal male orgasm.

If he has never done this... Or won't tell you the truth... He may not be turned on by it at first.
    The postate needs to be stimulated for a little while before it becomes pleasing.
    It can feel a little invasive and uncomfortable at first. A young straight male might have some homo phobic demons to deal with.
    He may REALLY want you to do it but is scared what you might think of him.

When I was 20 years old a girlfriend did this to me. (g-spot rub during a HJ)
    I was in a dazed fog for days.
    I am telling you the orgasm is more intense and last longer than the regular male orgasm.
    It was a real eye opener.
    She would give me handjobs with lots of oil.
    After a while the oil was always expected.
    Then one time when she knew I was going to cum... soon... In went the finger.
    Before I could think or protest I was having the greatest orgasm of my young life.( and yes a much bigger load)

Forgive me for being long winded, but you may have to take matters in your own hands.(no pun intended)

Turn it into play. No more BJ's till he lets you play with his prostate.
    If you have anal sex with him... Tell him you want his... it's only fair.
    Maybe you can tie him up?

If you have not engaged in anal sex yet... Offer yours... as trade for his.
    Just tell him
    "be careful and go slow cuz your so big he could hurt me".
    Say something like that... In your best venerable little girl voice.(lol)

Well anyways....good luck and don't stop trying.
    The orgasm is longer, more intense and a bigger load.
    So it is worth the effort.

7. FaithSinclair

FaithSinclair Member

People can have orgasms from almost any kind of stimulation so I guess it would be possible. The reason is is pleasurable is because the prostate is very close to that area and he will recieve pleasure from massage. think of it in terms of licking around your areola. granted it's not your nipple but it feels good just the same. The feeling of pleasure will be increased greatly if you can work him from the inside.

Traditionally he should orgasm faster because of the added stimulation. It's like saying you'll last longer if your nipples 'and' clit are stimulated instead of just your clit. The answer is probably not. You'll tend to cum quicker.

You can cum from just prostate stimulation but it's more quantity than quality. The process is called 'milking'. Look that up Google "milking prostate" It's not always a good thing to do and will sometimes result in inability to orgasm for a short period of time.

8. Ponchuy

Ponchuy Member

Cherries,
    Responding to your post about prostate stimulation. Being a male I can tell you that is one of the best feelings a man can receive. External stimulation of the perineum/prostate is great for foreplay. Internal stimulation is better. What it does for me is that it gets me harder and I usually come more.
    What I can tell you is that I am a big anal stimulation fan and I don't feel less man if I get anally stimulated. Usually being on 4 and having my wife's fingers, tongue or a toy really does a lot for me.

9. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

yeah, it's a great feeling - my wife uses two fingers on my prostate while wanking/sucking me. Don't think we've found my g-spot yet but she's working on it....................:sunny:

Simon

10. halll

halll Member

does anyone knows how to do a prostate massage?

11. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Yeeeeeeeeessssssss I Do......:drool5:

Cheers Glen.

12. halll

halll Member

teach me then ;)

13. halll

halll Member

so waiting you

14. indydude

indydude Senior Member

LMAO! I never knew there was such a thing!

15. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I discovered pm in the last year. My wife started doding it to me but her fingers were not very long. Can be really good and if you are with a three then the best is to both ride someone and fuck someonelse at the same time - incredible sensation :)

Simon :sunny:

16. halll

halll Member

my question is are you just fingering yourself or fingering and handjob together?

17. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

It's together. Although I think it's possible to cum just from prostate stimulation. But it's better together, it's like the male version of clitoral AND vaginal stimulation. The orgasm is much different and in fact I find my penis is limp during the orgasm even though it's much stronger, deeper, and looooonnngggeeerrr.

18. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

When I lost my Gay virginity & received Anal for the very first time, I was overwhelmed at how powerful the ensuing orgasm was from his penis pressing directly against my prostate - even moreso because, as with every time I am penetrated (as with men I penetrate) I can never maintain an erection, so the orgasm occurs through a totally flaccid penis.

Whenever I masturbate I frequently apply pressure to the area between the scrotum & the anus, as this is the region where the prostate is situated and, as a result, can greatly intensify the orgasm.

19. Calthos

Calthos Guest

A slim "G-spot" style vibrator can really help. Insert it with the bend toward the base of your penis. You'll know when it finds the prostate. A gentle massage with the tip of the vibrator while you masturbate leads to mind-blowing orgasms.

20. tommyhot

tommyhot Member

Google Aneros then buy one. Thank me later! I use the "Progasm". If you're new to anal start with the regular Aneros after getting used to your finger(s).

Sparky Paul likes this.