RT, I present to you the most foul, disgusting beer ever. *PIC*

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Gravity, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Xac

Xac Visitor

You're a liar, i dont believe you that girls loved it because i dont believe anyone could love it (not even its mother), it's unlovable. No i thnk you're just trying to gross me out :p

2. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

i shit you not

buy a 14 year old chick a bottle of that and its guaranteed pussy

proven to work down to 12

any lower, thats YOUR risk

3. Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai Cianpo di tutti capi

Oh damn, I'm too old.

4. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

well, the other important thing is, you have to be under 16 yourself......

otherwise, you will know better

5. Xac

Xac Visitor

I dont even know what to say to that, i'd feel gross trying to get laid by a 14 year old, let alone a 12 year old let alone any lower :eek: :willy_nilly::ack2:

6. Jaitaiyai

You didn't see his other post. :D

7. Xac

Xac Visitor

I'm sure it's pretty gross, as is GK almost always. I know he is trying to be gross so it usually doesnt affect me, although i must say his avatar is disturbing and upsetting.

8. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

I don't like any of this silly new slew of American beers anyway. There is German beer and then there is Guinness. That's it.

9. Jaitaiyai

Nah, I meant when he said you have to be under 16 to try it.

His avatar doesn't get to me... but plenty of other things do. :(

10. Xac

Xac Visitor

Oh i saw that, i posted at the same time, but to be fair, he said you need to be under 16 in order to be stupid enough to drink apple pucker, not hit on very young teens/children.

P.S.

Of course im still taking him with a grain of salt

P.P.S.
    GanjaKing dont make my Post Script dirty, ok?

11. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

German beer doesn't hold a candle to Belgian beer.

12. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Fershure, d00d. That, or Mike's Hard Lemonade. Smirnoff Ice works well for those "mature" sluts that smoke and think they're all grown up.

13. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

Alsatian beer. They use German brewing technology, but speak french around it while is in its delicate childhood, instead of german, with all those harsh consonants.

At least that's what we figgered after downing a bunch of the stuff when I was in college.....

14. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Well, it's basically the same thing since we're talking about Germanic Belgium. Grolsh is one of my favorites.

But Americans have to make EVERY thing sweet. Beer is NOT supposed to be sweet. :cheers2:

15. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

I'd drink it. at 8% alcohol, I wouldn't give a damn about taste really, besides beer comes after liquior, so that means my taste buds would already be killed for the night anyways and I wouldn't taste the blueberry. So yeah, like I said, I'd drink it.

16. Jaitaiyai

haha.. The dude I sit next to in maths ALWAYS complains about girls from the neighbouring town who're just like that; who think they're hard because they get drunk n stuff. :D

I just think it's funny.

17. zen_arcade

zen_arcade Banned

You're such an idiot sometimes.

18. nesta

nesta Banned

while i strongly disagree with matt's contention that belgian beer is inherently superior to german, i also strongly disagree with these sentiments.

a) its not even close to the same when you consider the brewing styles of either nation as a whole rather than comparing similar styles. both nations can make a good pils, but when it comes to ales belgium simply has far, far more styles and more variation on character

b) americans make tons of great craft beers, and in fact when you're discussing good beer americans have a tendency towards some of the most bitter beers in the world. any craft brewery worth it's salt has a high IBU pale ale of some sort. american beer drinkers love their hops with an almost unholy passion.

19. nesta

nesta Banned

if thats the logic you're using, it would be better to spend 2 or 3 bucks on a 40 of strong malt liquor instead of so much money on faux-microbrews. schlitz red bull, OE, steel reserve....all going to be way cheaper than this stuff, and if at that point you don't care about taste as much as efficacy, then cheap and strong is the way to go.

20. zihger

zihger Senior Member

Yeah I tried some of that wild blue lucky I only bought one, took a sip and dumped it out..

Tasted like a wine cooler not my idea of beer.

Yeah Belgian is the shit.. Not so much Chamay or the generic imports, But the local stuff in Belgian the Leffes and the stuff brewed in smaller 500 year old breweries by monks.
    Masterpieces..

German beer it is good especially some of the Hefeweizens are very tasty but not as good as Belgian.