roxicodone 30mg

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by kilo/camilus, Apr 14, 2008.

1. kilo/camilus

kilo/camilus Member

just got a connect for some 30mg roxis, usually how much do these go on the street for?

how good are they compared to oxycontin? and what would be a good dosage for someone with almost no opiate tolerance. Thanks!

2. TooCrisp

TooCrisp Member

roxicodone 30's are amazing. id prefer roxy to oc's anyday, i love the instant release..and even when i take the time-release coating off oc's, they still dont hit me like roxy's do.

around here 30mg roxi's go for about $20-$25. Expensive. I'm from NYC though, I'm not sure what it is down in Florida. I've heard them being sold for as low as $10 and as high $40. But usually about $20.

If you have no opiate tolerance, take a half of one (15mg), see how you feel, then if you feel like you want to, take another quarter (7.5mg), and after that you can take the last quarter if you feel good but dont take more than a whole pill if you dont have tolerance--because you will get nauseous. When I first started with Opiates, I would take 1 1/2 Perc 10's (15mg total) and be in heaven. 20-25mg would end up making me nauseas, but 15mg never did. I've yet to truly experience quite anything like those first few Perc high's.

I hope I helped--now go out and grab some and enjoy!! But only in moderation, they're very addicting--no more than once a day and take off days. once a day, maybe 3 or 4 out of 7 days, and you won't get physically addicted. Mentally addicted? That's a whole nother ballgame, but if you start taking roxy's for recreational purposes--theres a very high likelihood of getting hooked, so go in knowing this. If you want no chance of getting hooked, don't even try one.

3. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

I get them for 5-10 a peice, only because my best bud is prescribed 90 a month along with 120 80s, but when I sell them for him I can get up to 20 bucks. 25 for some people. I agree that roxys hit you harder, but the high doesnt last as long. They are the shit though, so tiny, and break up nice.

4. kilo/camilus

kilo/camilus Member

thanks for the advice, im gonna get them this week for sure. im getting them for a good price compared to you. I only do shit during the weekend anyway, so I should be straight.

even though they're instant release, is it worth snorting?

5. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

Yes roxys are awesome to snort. Theres not a whole lot of filler, and it hits you HARD. harder than oxy, but the high wears down faster. I usually feel really good for an hour or two after I snort it, and then cozy and warm for a few more hours.

6. MagicSwhirlingShip

MagicSwhirlingShip Member

Yea i been using those lately got a couple left right now i def perfer them in every way over OC people are stupid round here tho and call them "perc 30's" and they go between 25 and 30.

7. kilo/camilus

kilo/camilus Member

oh man awsome. I dont think the person who's selling them to me knows how good they are. I think im gonna stock up, im getting them for a great price god forbid anything.

8. kilo/camilus

kilo/camilus Member

oh, and would mixing roxis with a bit of tramadol be a good idea?

Im thinking since tramadol lasts long but takes like an hour or more to hit you, and then hits you for like 6 hours, I could eat a low dosage of tramadol, maybe 100-150mg, and roughly an hour later eat 7.5 mg of roxi and snort the other 7.5.

remember im not that experienced with opiates, I tried hydro twice, only with one success, and tramadol last friday 200mg. It wasnt that intense but lasted a long fuckin time.

9. Tainted

Tainted Member

roxys 30's used to go for like $20-$25 up north, but since I've been in florida everyone is selling them for $15 a piece, some people as low as like 2 for $25. this is like central/tampa area though, so miami could be totally different. its got a lot to do with who you know really

10. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

I getting them for 10 a pop. Pretty good price I believe, any lower and they would be practically free. I'm probably gonna buy like 10, cuz I wont see these babies around for a long time. i wanted to get a bunch for when I move to gainesville, i could take em up there. they are like $30-40 up there!

and does anyone have an idea for my previous post?

11. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

I mean it's not dangerous mixing tramadol and oxy, but whats the point of doing tramadol when you got oxys? You should just snort half and then pop the rest an hour later , and save the tramadol for a rainy day.

12. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

exactly, since oxy only last an hour or two, and tramadol is practically the same shit but weak and lasts longer, bout 6 hours, maybe mixing them would make the great oxy high last longer? I might pop just the oxys tomorrow, to experience the pure clean oxy high. but next weekend maybe, I might test this theory to make the oxy high last longer.

13. MDA

MDA Member

Oxy lasts 4-6 hours. 1-2 hours? Are you joking? Yeah maybe the peak ends after 2 hours, but doesnt mean the high does. What a joke.

14. fibre1

fibre1 Banned

For pain relief if to take the immediate release kind orally it lasts at least 4 hours. This is what it's meant for. If you're going to use it to get high that's different...

15. TooCrisp

TooCrisp Member

Eh, he's kinda right dude. The real high and amazing feeling only lasts for an hour or 2 tops. Don't get me wrong--you can still feel it after that--but its nothing close to the real high of the 1st hour.

16. MDA

MDA Member

Exactly thats what PEAK means.

17. kilo/camilus

kilo/camilus Member

nigga whaaaa! just scored 10 30mg roxicodone instant-release tablets. The light blue A 215's. BOMBA

but Im debating whether to try them today because a bunch of friends are gonna trip on acid and i got two blotters, so its either lsd or oxy for tonight! tonight is gonna be raw

18. SLKPMP

SLKPMP Member

Roxies in south florida go from 10 to 20 a piece,the average is about 12-15,if you can pay 10 a piece thats usually a good deal, and the norm for me.
    I have been taking roxies for years now and have only taken OC's a couple of times,I snort them both,the OC's seem to last longer but don't come on that strong.
    I do love the little blue's,the green's are OK(15mg),but seem to have much more filler.
    They are the same size as the 30's,but have half the oxicodone,so they have twice the filler,IMO.

19. Iloveblues

Iloveblues Guest

30 mg a215s?
    I love them thangs! I'm from south Florida where there is an EPIDEMIC going on with these! We dont even bother popping them or snoting them. We smoke them! It's very simple, first you need a piece of tin foil and a straw or a pen. Put the straw in your mouth and then you put the blue on the dull side of the foil and then light the shiny side with a lighter and slide away! Just follow the pill with your straw/pen and inhale that shit and you'll be in heaven!!! It's the greatest thing since pot! HAHAHAHA! YEAH!!! :D:D:D

20. eyemeag

eyemeag Member

fuckign crackhead ^