Rough Play

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by LurdGanaro, Oct 11, 2010.

1. LurdGanaro

LurdGanaro Member

So, I know that it's not restricted to gay sex, but it's definitely slightly different, with its own nuances.. This guy I'm with enjoys both giving and receiving bites, scratches and scrapes, hickeys, etc. and even put his hand around my neck during sex. Now...it's probably not the healthiest thing, but I might like it...? Share experiences, knowledge, wisdom, advice please. Just trying to figure all this out. I've always been pretty bad with pain and stuff, and I'm very sensitive in certain places...But he seems to be full on all over. likes the rough stuff...;)

I love it likes this.
  2. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

as long as both enjoy it it's healthy and good for a change every now and again. but if you're sure you don't want any rough stuff to be involved during sex i suggest you let him know that. a guy being with another guy doesn't equal rough sex. it all depends on the individuals concerned. some like it, others don't.

as for my own experience, i've loved to bite the guy on the neck/neck shoulder joining area during sex and esp right at the climax. in my mind at that moment is an image of me sucking his blood. don't know why but that really gets me off. i don't really have a fetish for vampirism or sth but that one thing--biting someone's neck while they're climaxing as if to suck their blood is hot to me. i don't do it all the time, just an occasional treat:)

3. Shale

Shale ~

I personally don't do well with pain. Someone bit me on the shoulder and it HURT!

I can deal with a woman digging her nails into my back to the point of blood, but there are fewer nerve endings on the back so it doesn't hurt as much and usually when they are doing that the excitement of the moment sorta masks it.

4. RedEyedKing

RedEyedKing Member

Hickeys, light bites/nibbles, and maybe some scratches on my back would be alright by me but anything else especially grabbing my neck would def not be cool. I'm not really into sex being super aggresive but I def like it to be passionate.

5. Sethvir

Sethvir Member

I'm quite happy to have some rough and tumble fun with my partner. We've bitten each other during sex, and whilst being bitten is somewhat uncomfortable for me, it definitely adds to the atmosphere, so to speak :p
    Wrestling other folks is another thing I like doing. Wrestling my partner naked, potentially followed by "consequences" for the loser is something I really want to try at some point. :3