Ron Paul Blasts Secret Gov't

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Dayzed Dreamer, Feb 17, 2009.

1. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

i going to say here what i told ron paul to his face back in 1984; " your so full of shit that the white of your eyes are brown."
    nothing has change about that guy. he was a demagogue back in 1984 and he is still a demagogue in 2009.
    he is always spreading conjectrue and half truths. he has nothing new to say.

the first person i know of who brought this shadow government to light was franklen roosevelt back in 1938, when the shadow government tried to overthrow the republic, and establish a dictatorship here in the u.s.a.

ron paul is playing psychological games with you all. and, having that on the website of another demagogue (alex jones) is just really, really fucking great too!

this thread needs to be put over in the conspiracy section because, it is all half truths and conjecture.

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

What do you consider his half-truths and conjecture to be? Not saying I disagree with you, I am just wondering what you think?

3. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Well the fact that Ron Paul is a fan of the John Birch Society should say it all.

Only another right wing conspiracy nut wouldn’t find that a damming indictment.

I mean Ron said he wish the John Bircher’s “continued success” and endorsed their efforts to spread their conspiracy theories and JBS President John McManus said at the end of a speech at a Ron Paul rally "If you like Ron Paul, you'll love the John Birch Society."

[FONT=&quot]Well maybe it was bound to happen since they are both on the far right fringes of US politics[/FONT]

4. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

Did any of us elect those sitting on the boards and commitees of the SPP? Did our Congress vote on it's formation? Does our Congress have any control over the policies developed by it?

http://www.spp.gov/

When did they(Congress) abdicate their constitutional postion in our government?

I don't remember us/the US public voting on privatizing the responsibilities of Congress and turning them over to corporate interests. I think this is perhaps what Dr. Paul was talking about.

In this financial climate I am skeptical of allowing corporate shills the power to make foreign or commerce policy for my government.

I prefer to retain the right to elect the individuals that are responsible for those type of decisions.

5. gardener

I can't find budget figures for what the US spends on this agency, but for my Canadian friends:

http://www.truth7.com/2008/02/28/budget-2008-on-the-road-to-nau/

Or these videos:

http://www.pacificfreepress.com/news/1/3694-you-me-and-the-security-prosperity-partnership.html

It is a secret government, at least most of the public seem unware it's even happening.

6. gardener

But then most of the folks deny the SPP's existence. Why should any of of us be alarmed? Perhaps because the world economy is in the dumper, and the very folks that attend these conventions on taxpayer dollars and have ruled policy for the last years can't manage their own money or know how many homes they own...why should we give them free reign to control our lives?

I watched our last elections, how many times were candidates ask about it's existence? Do you think Palin had ever heard of it? McCain probably chairs a pannel. But would deny it's existence even though it has a Gov web site.

But Rumsfield and his Bird Flu big Pharma friends reaped huge benefits.

7. gardener

How much did US taxpayers and/or Canadians pay to advance these studies?

http://www.spp.gov/factsheet.asp?dName=fact_sheets

Why wasn't there a section dealing with economic meltdown?

8. zihger

zihger Senior Member

Gardner, I think you just got kicked out of the politics forum. lol

If it’s not on primetime television it’s not true..

Well I think this SSP is going to have their hands full with Mexico, I wonder if Canada will send troops?

9. Hiptastic

Hiptastic Unhedged

Did you vote for anybody at the FAA? At NASA?

Please Gardener, its been years now and you still can't put together a coherent case against it. You are living proof that fearmongering works.

10. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

And your point?

Can you address anything that was actually said? I didn't think so.

11. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

I see this got moved to conspiracy.

Not surprising.

12. gardener

Fail to see how the SPP a government funded agency can be viewed as a conspiracy. But if they continue to bury all discussion about it, many will believe it doesn't exist and our tax money is sponsoring it.

13. gardener

Those two agencies do not seek to set commerce policy. A role delegated to the Congress in the Constitution.

14. Hiptastic

Hiptastic Unhedged

The SPP does not set "commerce policy either". How many years have you been hiding under the bed in fear of the SPP goblins?

15. gardener

It would appear that 21 members of Congress are as apprehensive about this partnership as I am (Dated August 17, 2007):

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57203

signatories:

Rep. Terry Everett, R-Alabama
    Rep. Duncan Hunter, R-California
    Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-<LI QDMAl="0" ZX886="0">Rep. Ted Poe, R-Texas
    Rep. Nancy Boyda, D-Kansas
    Rep. Walter Jones, R-North Carolina
    Rep. David Davis, R-Tenn.
    Rep. Phil Gingrey, R-Georgia
    Rep. John Boozman, R-Arkansas
    Rep. John Duncan, R-Tenn.
    Rep. Virgil Goode, R-Virginia
    Rep. Tom Price, R-Georgia
    Rep. Ginny Brown-Waite, R-Florida
    Rep. Sue Myrick, R-North Carolina
    Rep. Jo Bonner, R-Alabama
    Rep. Gary Miller, R-Calif.
    Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa
    Rep. Greg Walden, R-Oregon
    Rep. Michael Rogers, R-Alabama
    Rep. Thaddeus McCotter, R-Michigan
    Rep. Robert Aderholt, R-Alabama
    Rep. Todd Akin, R-Missouri

16. gardener

And this letter sent by Congress in 2008:

http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS93743+21-Apr-2008+PRN20080421

Pdf of letter with list of signatories.
    http://www.globalexchange.org/countries/americas/mexico/MOCltrSPP.pdf

17. gardener

As to the NAFTA superhighway:

http://www.kaptur.house.gov/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=160

18. Hiptastic

Hiptastic Unhedged

Oh well if politicians say something, it must be true. Good work gardener.

19. gardener

At the very least I would think it takes it outside the realm of an implied conspiracy theory. What sort of reference would make you happy?

I think a vote of 362 to 63 Congressmen, would imply that they seriously thought there was a realty in the Nafta Super Highway project.

20. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Are you actually speechless? The worlds gone mad!