Ron Paul Blasts Secret Gov't

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Dayzed Dreamer, Feb 17, 2009.

1. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

You realize that this is going to be moved, dont you?...

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

^ Thats the real conspiracy.....

3. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

Indeed.

4. earthmother

earthmother senior weirdo

Yea, well, he's in congress and that makes him an insider. Which means he knows more about what's going on behind closed doors. So I think this is not a "conspiracy theory". It's an actual fact. Dispute that, Mods.

5. Mellow Yellow

Mellow Yellow Electrical Banana

I expected some far fetched conspiracy theory, then I saw it and said to myself "no shit," although I think the members of congress and the fed know what they're doing.

'Seems to me this hollowing out of the middle class has been going on since the Reagan administration, and when the politicians and the elite get their way, we'll end up a banana republic like South American countries with a few filthy rich, and the rest of us dirt poor.

6. Thats why I like ron Paul. (not just bc I'm in his district) but bc he just puts shit out there, makes you think. Alot of what he says makes plenty of sense and you can see it going on around us right now. Check out his web site, he had alot to say about the stimulus bill that just passed.

www.campaignforliberty.com/

7. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Whether I agree with him or not on an issue though I more then often do, Dr. Paul is one of the last people in D.C. to respect, forget about the last tree to grow in Brooklyn, let's write a book about the last honest man in Washington

8. Mellow Yellow

Mellow Yellow Electrical Banana

The last honest man in Washington, no wonder he didn't get a shot at the presidency, but it's refreshing to hear him confirming what so many of us already know, instead of insulting us with empty platitudes.

9. zihger

zihger Senior Member

I was feeling lazy and wanted to watch the video instead of reading.

Every copy of it has been removed from youtube and google video. Wtf

Did Balbus start moderating youtube?

10. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

hahahaha

11. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

12. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Ron Paul speaks a lot of truth, he just doesn't provide the full truth regarding WHY this is happening. He knows why it's happening, but he won't say it. Instead he gives us the incompetence theory.

13. He can only say so much before the gov't will shut him up.

14. Hiptastic

Hiptastic Unhedged

Poor Ron, he gets all his support from people who think voting is pointless. Not really the right demographic to carry the presidency.

15. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Do you really think he knows more that he has said?

I kinda agree with him. I am just glad he said "Secret government" rather than A secret government. As in, the government is being secretive not there is a secret government. If that makes any sense at all :rolleyes:

16. Actually I don't know if he knows more or not. I would think he does as he has been in politics for a long time but who knows. I do know he is a home town hero here. He has done alot for area including delivering babies (me!)

I never paid much attention to politics until I heard Dr. Paul say income tax and the IRS need to be done away with. That got my attention! He also thinks the "war on drugs" is an ineffective waste of money. He never changes his views on issues, guess thats why he doesnt get much respect from Washington.

17. odon

odon Slightly Popular

I'll look, but if this is all he has said he is being slightly vague.
    I can still agree with him if I understand him correctly.

Who likely is going to admit they are making a hash of anything?
    Does he mean they are doing it on purpose?

No shit sherlock.

We have a celebrity on the hipforums. :cheers2:

18. Hiptastic

Hiptastic Unhedged

Maybe he injected you with a secret Ron Paul supporting gene... and thousands of other babies too. One day you could be programmed to form an army!

19. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Hip was born with the banker-supporting gene.