Rolling on MDMA while having braces?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by nuny16, Jul 18, 2013.

1. nuny16

nuny16 Guest

Hello guys, tommorow I will get my braces, I was woundering Can I roll on mdma while having braces. I mean, Will I damage braces with my jaw?
    If anyone have rolled on braces or have friend that rolled, please tell me.
    Thanks for reading

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

You should be fine, but like anyone make sure you have gum or something to help with the jaw clenching. A good dose of magnesium on the day of the roll will really help.

3. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

Magnesium is a good precaution. Keeping a loose jaw while rolling takes some practice so if you're fairly new to rolling I would say keep the dose light and see how it plays out. I wouldn't discount the possibility that having braces might exacerbate the jaw/mouth pain from rolling, but I doubt that it would do much actual damage to the braces themselves. Like I said just don't overdo the amount and avoid redosing.

4. dauntricastewart

dauntricastewart Guest

[FONT=&quot]Everything will be fine; I think your Dentist will tell you to have a dose of Magnesium. A dose of Magnesium will be more helpful while getting braces. To read more, please visit crown and bridge Rockville.[/FONT]