roller coaster

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by pschool, Jun 9, 2006.

1. pschool

pschool Member

oh my god, i went to this roller coaster type park and me and my buddies go and smoke in the woods nearby and then went on roller coasters, it was pretty damn fun

2. somedude

somedude Member

I rode that ride in Vegas that hangs over the edge of the building 1,000 feet up on codeine, zanex, and drunk and stoned. It was the greatest ride ever.

3. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

ever been on kong? that shit is so trippy. sober or not. your feet just dangel there because there is no floor :) but my favorite is i think madusa, vortex, and black eyes....they are fun :p

4. steve704

steve704 Member

TRY FUCKING LASER TAGGING WHEN UR HIGH.... dont go to the local pussy laser tag centers but go to the big 3 story advanced centers.... its like your in a fucking war when you have a bunch of people playing

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thats not me in the pic but you get the whole idea of how trippy it would be to play inside one of these arenas

5. steve704

steve704 Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i would go fucking rambo if i was high in these crazy arenas

6. 40oz and chronic

that seems fun...

7. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

would be crazy if ya where tripping too.:D

8. 40oz and chronic

9. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

dude that looks awesome- but i reckon paintballin would be sick aswell- like it'l b so hard to aim so ull be shooting trees n stuff lol

10. KParker730

KParker730 Member

yeah dude i was stoned and i went paintballing with my friends church (hehe prolly not the greatest idea) but it was up in the mountains near here and they were all fuckin intense and made like missions for us like it was a war. it was so much fun but damn getting hit by those while ur stoned sucks! i screamed really loud the first time hehe and no one knew i was high and they all looked at me weird

11. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

hahaha, when i play paintball stoned, i don't even feel it. people start getting all pissed cause they shoot me and i don't go down :p