Roger Waters plays dark side of the moon!

Discussion in 'Gig List' started by Go ask alice, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Go ask alice

Go ask alice Member

Earls court 11th and 12th of may =)

Trippy wizardry is emminent methinks!

2. short-man420

short-man420 Member

when i heard that he was doing a tour, i didn't wanna go, cuz i don't like his solo stuff, but then i heard that he's doing the entire Dark Side of The Moon, and now i'm super stoked

3. Axis: Bold As Love

Axis: Bold As Love Member

What? Have you heard 'Amused To Death'? Only 'Wish You Were Here' and 'Electric Ladyland' better it. Awesome album.

4. GratefulFloyd

GratefulFloyd Nowhere to fly to

I disagree with your ranking, but Amused to Death is fucking brilliant. Definitely not Floyd, not neccessarily worse, either, but quite different. Posesses the emotion that Floyd does with less of the spacy/etheral quality that Gilmour brought to the group. There's admittedly a couple of boring parts though.

I saw Roger back in October at the KeyArena in Seattle... the most amazing experience of my life, bar none. I highly advise shrooming when you attend. Going again this summer at the Irvine Amphitheatre, my expectations are soaring.

5. westham

westham Member

i saw roger do dark side last year in rotterdam(holland).and im going to see it again on 5 may in arnhem (holland). it was an amazing gig.

6. Imagine17

Imagine17 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Going for my second time at The Garden in just one month from now. I went in September and it truely is a spectacle to see.

7. D_MAN

D_MAN Member

Im goin in less than a week (on the 19) and i cant wait! Everyone says its pretty tight so im hoping it was worth the $200. is this the last dsotm tour?

8. GratefulFloyd

GratefulFloyd Nowhere to fly to

Just saw him again a couple nights back. Spectacular, though the Irvine crowd was full of morons.