Rocking coke...

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by eli07, Jan 9, 2008.

1. eli07

eli07 Member

Im getting tired of all these stupid questions, kids trying to make fake coke, which they dont understand will get them shot or jumped real quick. But anyway enough talking about the kid coke questions.

How do you re-rock cocaine? From powder form to rock form. It tends to sell better when its rocked up.

2. eli07

eli07 Member

Ok I understand adding a little water and balling it up and letting it dry will help get it rocked up. But how much water for an ounce? Just a quick mist? And will this effect the potency in anyway?

3. squirell tree

squirell tree Member

Lol i used to sell crack when i went to a group home in richmond. get your good coke, mix it with about a gram of baking soda for every 3-4 grams of coke and put it in a pot on the stove and wait for it to turn into slimey shit and take it out and wait for it to harden

4. eli07

eli07 Member

I said nothing about crack, I said re-rocking coke.

5. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

To my knowledge I don't think you can ounce you brake it into powder that it ? I might be wrong though. If you wanted to get it back you would need a pressing machine thats show dealers in south america make the brickes of coke.

6. sheerwackiness

sheerwackiness Member

It sounds like you have lots of competition. Generally, in any market, if product quality and customer service are equal, price is an easy thing to adjust to stay competitive. In black markets, the products often sell themselves, so marketing gimmicks aren't necessary unless there is lots of competition, which drives prices down, and quality up, and you'll have to start making your product pretty and protect yourself with weapons and a counterintelligence network. Are you really that all up in the game of slangin' cocaine, or are you buying in bulk and stomping on some sacks to sell so you can get high for free? Most experienced cokeheads know that powder can easily be stronger than rocks.

7. hess

hess Member

what he said.

if you're selling a g, thats all that matters to buyers, that you're not fucking them over with shit deals. give them a good quality product and be a good business man.

8. eli07

eli07 Member

I understand you guys philophsy, sorry I didnt explain myself furthers. Sheer, to answer your question, I'm not a coke head supporting myself. Im out to make money. Ive been in business since I was 16 years old. As far as competition, thats not the problem. Theres me, and one other guy but we work seperate. About 50% and 50% of stuff in town is mine, the other half is his.

I understand like you said, being rock doesnt mean its any better then powder form and I know that and so do you. So do most expereinced coke heads. Around the college and partys, and everywhere I go, its just a known market fact, most people dont have that perception. They think if you get a solid rock you got good shit. I dont know if its a area thing, but thats how it is as to my location.

Trying to rip people off? No. Some of you might have thought I was asking about cutting and re-rocking. Which I am not. I'm not even cutting my product. I'm out to sell good quality at a good price. Im not cutting anything, nor do I plan on it. I was simply asking how to re-rock it from powder form. My understanding is adding a little water and compressing it under something heavy or adding lots of pressure.

9. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Re-rock totally exists. Most that I had in Cali was very high quality. Coke has to be cut to a certain extent, hopefully the proper amount...and then re-rocked.

However, I have no idea how they do it.

10. sheerwackiness

sheerwackiness Member

Maybe a hand held hash press would work. Trichomes are so much stickier though, you may need something closer to the power you could get from a hydraulic press. C-clamps and a box with a lid that can be tightened down into it when you crank the clamps maybe?

11. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

Yeah, rocked coke is definitly a selling point for first-time buyers.

If it looks like it just came off the plane and is still rocked, people will tend to buy it. Powder generally means it's been cut.

12. sheerwackiness

sheerwackiness Member

No, it doesn't.

13. eli07

eli07 Member

Doesn't mean its cut, but like twizz said was right. Allot of the kids around here think its better if its rocked. Im not even cutting, or trying to rip anyone off, just makes it go quicker.

14. killswitchjd

killswitchjd Senior Member

ya, the stuff I got that was best was about half rock, but it was better than the one before that was in one rock....

15. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Most re-rock has a glossy finish that kinda cuts up a little weird. It sticks to the razor blade a bit.

16. sheerwackiness

sheerwackiness Member

The fluffy flaky stuff you can buy on the beach in Western Mexico is a little sticky too, perhaps due to the humidity, but it's the best blow in the world and you can rest easy (or dance all night) knowing that you've just fed a family of four for a week by paying what they charge in some American cities ($40/g) . According to the intronets... :Angel:

17. sellekenblour

sellekenblour Member

you can do it with the Piecemaker Pollem Press, with a pressure of 3000kg it compresses powder into a compact mass.

18. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

haha.. i've sold.. tums.. dial.. and cashews to crackheads before.. never once shot.. even sold one hype a teener of baking soda and salt.. crazy thing about this one.. when we gave it to him.. he came in my buddies house to try it.. busted out a line and snorted it.. he had one painful look on his face and goes "man.. i didn't want meth!" so long story short. we sent him to go find a ghost and we dipped out and partied

19. baloon

baloon Member

i remember some coke ina rock form... it was a good eightball.... but man, if i had the slightest idea... i would rather never buy it

20. Triptronic

Triptronic Member

ive been dealing with some goood rock. like 80% for new years. in montreal. yeye. if you know people here you can get it cheap, for hook upssssss