Robo-Gels

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by MrDot, Feb 5, 2009.

1. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

Zicam and Robo-Gels, depsite both having DXM as the only ingredient, are two slightly different trips.

Zicam is fast acting and kind of hits you in the face and then goes away. Robo-gels are time-released and tend to act more slowly, and its a more intense trip.

Its weird, I've done two bottles of Zicam and two bottles of robogels and even though theres more DXM in the two Zicam bottles, the robogels felt more intense

Two bottles of robogels = 600mgs
    two bottles of zicam = 1080mgs

zicam actually contains 540mgs of dxm in a bottle, not 600.

2. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

none whatsoever.

and IllCannibilly, what size is the zicam bottle you're talking about?

3. IllCanabillyVanilly

the zicam bottle im talking about is the one that Hesh put a picture of in this thread. Its actually 540mgs instead of 600. Unless they made one recently that has 600mgs, but I don't know why they would add just 60 more mgs of dxm.

4. IllCanabillyVanilly

ok, upon doing some research, i found out that Zicam Nite contains 600mgs of DXM. But the night time version has been hard to find around here.

5. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

I gotta pimp that vicks 44. taste SO MUCH better than tussin, i was able to down 2 bottles in less than 20 minutes. and its twice as potent (30 mg / tsp)

6. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

yeah i herd the extened release can last up to three days?!?! is that true, because i would need to take a small vaca for that lol

7. IllCanabillyVanilly

Delsym, i think, is the best tasting cough syrup. I could drink that stuff all day even if it didn't have DXM in it.

8. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

i am going to try 1000 mg of zicam 1.5 grams of weed, and 7.5 hydrocodne all together next weekend and see how goodi fell i will def keep a journal

9. Hesh

Hesh Member

im gonna drop a bottle of zicam and 20 gelcaps tonight. i'll report back tomorrow... maybe. :D

10. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

nice deal

11. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

Yeahh, I wanna hear those trip reports. I'm going to try and trip tonight but my main idea was tommorow although I'm meeting up with my girlfriend sunday and after a night of DXM I tend to be out of place.

12. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

yeh you defiantly should give youyrself a day to recope from the trip, but that whole recoperation stage feels excellent! IMO

13. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

Oh yeah, trust me I know, first time I did DXM I did like 500mgs. I was groggy for 3 fucking days, it was a trip! lol

14. IllCanabillyVanilly

Another thing about robogels is, it might sound hard to down 40 pills but if you do a bunch at a time, its easier. I'm able to swallow ten at once so with 40, it'd be like swallowing only 4 pills for me.

15. blindside828

blindside828 Member

I drank about a half bottle of robo and threw up a good 6 times over the night, not fun had to miss school next day.

16. Hesh

Hesh Member

hey well i made it, i took the 20 gels first, i did get 3 down at a time... haha damn Cana 10 at once. i took them... it was at 1210am.

15min after the gels i went ahead and downed the little bottle of Zicam, it wasnt as bad as a bottle of robo but it was still blah, that menthol and cherry flavor is just fucked up. so i waited, it was about 50min into it, i started feeling the nausea and a hot flush hit me, i kept down the concoction for another 10min, but i couldn't handle it and well :D blah. i went outside to barf (in the morning i found 2 of the gelcaps which melted but hadn't been dissolved, no dxm inside em just the caps, i think next time i'll extract the DXM from the gels and see what happens, how fast i feel em.)

so after the rough time with nausea i had the drunk slow eyed movement goin and knew i was in for a good time. :D at first i listened to some music on my ipod with my headphones, but it wasnt the right time, was kinda boring, so i started watching a show waiting for it to come on strong. about 1:25am i started drifting so i turned out the candle nearby, one still lit out of sight so as not to have to much light. i got under my covers and slapped my headphones on. my usual routine has been to go straight to the Are You Shpongled? album, but i wanted to try out some other stuff, dancy trance stuff, it was good at first but it ended up being to fast in that slow state, so i put on the shpongle.

i had a hard time letting go at first, some nausea was still there but it was slowly going away and it was messing with the trip, but after some time i didnt feel anything. during the trip i layed down with my hands at my side, and at times i would cross them on my chest... i found that taking a deep breathe and slowly breathing in and out, or even humming the breathe out it was comforting, like it mellowed down the trip so i could regain some control, basically meditation during the trip. but after a time i just stopped and gave in, i let go, my body felt distant but yet i was still there... i had memories and stories playing through my head, it was like i could see them but i couldnt, i was floating in a black/grey space, sometimes seeing a sort of tunnel at times it turned into a road and i was floating along...

so it was time to change the album, i grab my ipod and quickly tuned in to some Pan Electric and Ishq, About Time album... i find it to be really slow and mellow in a sober state, it was such a great album when i was tripping, the mood and atmosphere just came right out of the music. (an album i'll be testing over in the future) it was guiding the trip along so smooth and mellow it was bliss. i felt love and compassion sweep over me, thought of so many things, my first love, the passing of my friend... it just all came together man and i was in my own heaven, speaking to my friend, reliving passed memories/emotions.

i believe death is not much different as a trip like this, u lose the sensation of ur body and u just go out and float in the stream of energy. im not scared of dying, havent been since a few trips with mescaline, and dxm. they just feel comforting at times.

well later i guess i passed out cuz i was waking up to a damn grey cloudy sky, haha. my vision was still messed up, kinda blur and my coordination was pretty bad for an hour, so i napped for an hour and felt alot less high then i was. all in all this was my second big trip, i dont know what plateau i reached but it was good. last trip was months ago and it was a low dose of 300mg. my first big trip was alot more intense than this one though, it was all new and exciting then...

17. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

600 isn't a strong trip for me, i did 933 and was still [relatively] coherent. im going to try 1200 in a few weeks

18. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

i took 2 bottles of zicam last night and i had the most intense experience in my life, i would close my eyes and i would visualize my room picture perfect as if my eyes were still open, and i could move around my room and open a door, behind the door would be a whole nother world i could explore with colors and sound (from my music) it was the most intese trip i ever had, it was like an out of body experience i couldnt belive it!

19. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

haha nice reports!

20. Hesh

Hesh Member

how heavy are you DroneLore... and how many times do u trip? i havent used DXM for atleast half a year since this trip. it was lovely. it took 690mg in the trip report above.