Robo-Gels

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by MrDot, Feb 5, 2009.

1. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

I've done my fair share of DXM, only try the Robo-gels once, if I'm correct 20 of those (1 bottle) is only 300mg? This disappoints me if that is the fact, anyone else still get good effects just from that 300mg of pure DXM? I'd rather do about 700mgs anymore but chuggin' the shit is nasty to me now.

2. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

why not just get like two bottles if you want more DXM?

3. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

bleh, do you really think eating 40 pills sounds fun? Idk, 20 was really easy but I think 40 would cause a few cramps and go down a little hard ya know?

4. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

next time get zicam cough max cough spray, its 600 mg of pure dxm in a little half oz shot, its great no worse than taking a shot of whiskey

5. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

Hmm, zicam ya say? I'll check that out, I've never seen it at my local wally-world but I'll look just for that. NOW THAT sounds appealing. Thanks man.

6. Hesh

Hesh Member

yeah 300mgs isnt gonna do much, i just grabbed a bottle of caps tonight, and im also trying out some zicam max, (Zicam Cough MAX Spray contains 6.0 mg per .25mL, and the bottles got 16.3mL.) its such a tiny bottle.

7. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

yeah i try to spread the word on this web site because i know so many people around my area who are dumb and they just herd from a friend if they drink a bottle of cough syrup they will trip, not knowing there are other harmful drugs in there. its ZICAM COUGH MAX COUGH SPRAY 600mg dxm i can only find it at Wal greens i dont know if you have those where you live, but my friend said he found it at CVS, its kind of hard to spot out but look around in those stores your bound to find it, if not just ask them, if they have anythign to say i just tell them my mother;s got a cold and she swears on the stuff lol

8. CherokeeMist

600mg really??

i was off put by the price and i thought it would be like 300mg at most per bottle.

personally though i like to sip on robo, because i like taking dxm over a period of time- based on my experiences i do NOT like DXO, and i prefer to take it slow so i have a higher ratio of DXM. either of you notice a huge difference depending on how quickly you take robo/gels/whatever? or anyone else of course

edit: if what Hesh said is true that only calculates to a bit over 384mg in the entire bottle

9. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

dood thats what i said when i frist did it, i was like no way this tiny bit of liquid is going to fuck me up, and i was dead wrong, i was trippin out and i was like the hole night talkin to my friends i was like i cant belive im this fucked up off of a tiny little bottle of cough spray, it was like unrealistc, when i was tripping i felt like i wasnt in reality like nothing felt real, my legs felt like they were weightless, i told my buddy they felt like styrofoam and i could snap them right off, it was so fun!@

10. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

i have only used zicam to trip, but i suppose if you like to sip on it, you could add a bottle to a small drink of juice or what not, i herd GRAPEFRUIT JUICE is good with it and makes for a good trip!

11. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

Hmm, yeah I'm only 16, wonder how easily I could buy a bottle.

12. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

i think they would sell u a bottle of throat spray, even if they dont its mad easy to steal

**I AM NOT PROMOTING SHOP LIFTING!***

13. Hesh

Hesh Member

yeah, thats close to my calculations... 6x65 or so... like 390... so i dont think its 600mg. :( i spent like 8 bucks on it. criky.

14. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

some one told me it was 100 sprays in a bottle, at 6 mg a spray thats 600 mg

15. Hesh

Hesh Member

yeah idk, heres a pic of what i got.

[​IMG]

on the back it says it has 6mg per .25mL and the bottle contains 16.3mL, damn i hate math.

16. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

omg ur right dood, man i really need to take 2 bottles next time, i assume 390 was a good amount to start with tho huh?

17. Hesh

Hesh Member

yeah its a nice trip, especially with weed, it just adds a whole new atmosphere to it, haha. have u ever watched a movie on it? one of my very first times when i mixed it with some herb i watched dawn of the dead, and it was like i was in the movie, i was so sucked into the story it was crazy. + the 80inch screen probably helped.

18. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

i dont think i could have watched a movie the first time i did it, i did it again with a friend, i did the same amount and we just layed down in his room and listen to music for like 3 hours smoked some weed and went to bed pretty easily, i feel like i couldn't pay attention to a movie but if i did the same amount next time i probably could pay attention to a movie, but next time i do it i want to drink two bottles of zicam!

19. CherokeeMist

damn dawn of the dead? dxm sometimes makes me feel like i'm in a weird twisted horror movie, can't imagine actually watching one. not to mention how much high doses of dxm fuck with your vision, i feel almost blind sometimes.

i still maintain that, while it's SO disgusting, in terms of price you can't beat the CVS robo generic 8oz, around here it's $7 something for 708mg.

i'm also sad that that makes me happy lol

20. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

does the generic version of Robitussin that you speak of have any other harmful active ingredients?