Road Rage Against pedestrians, makes me smile

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by AceK, May 16, 2013.

1. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

This morning I was jaywalking and this black dude like 3 cars back yelled at me out his window "You fuckin' asshole, who taugh you how to cross the street!" and I was like "Cuz DATS how you JAYWALK motherfucker, I ain't afraid of getting hit, I'm walkin faster than ya's movin in this traffic haha!" :p :2thumbsup:

I guess he didn't wanna get hit with the red light but he made it through...I didn't wanna miss that bus either so...:D

It was a good start to my day, cuz it made me laugh and put a smile on my face, it's amusing when someone gets pissed off and thinks they can dump that negative emotion on me, get me pissed off and make themselves feel better.

That's not how it often works with me tho, no when u pissed off, the only one that's pissed off is YOU, and that sucks, cuz I don't like bein' pissed off either!;)

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

And who's this tryin to commit suicide you a grown ass man and your out riding a fucking bike at night in dark clothes like you got a death wish, get yo punk ass on the sidewalk punk biatch.

3. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

wtf, dis broad daylight, no bike involved, not dark clothes, shirt buttoned up and tucked in, professional, but step on my block and I'll fuck you up I promise, in BROAD FUCKIN DAYLIGHT, I don't give a fuck.

And talkin' slick like your are in this town will get ur ass shot hon, before you even get that far, in BROAD DAYLIGHT!:p;):D

4. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Okay.

Don't mess wit Ace.

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

You speak ghetto pretty well for a German.

6. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

:rofl:

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Whut, y'all don't know we gots the drug dealin' niggaz ova here in Deutschland too?! And gangbangers. And Turk and Muslim gangs. We're just a lil thinner than yo average American city bawlers but we got the guns and the grime too.

8. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Shit girl you is keeping it realz

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

German Juggalette stylez!

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, i've been there. got fully across the street with enough time to go back across the other way before the car even got to me, and the guy still blared his horn and shouted out the window at me. i kind of assumed he was an isolated type of lunatic, but apparently there's one more out there.

11. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Even when I'm just walking in a parking lot I notice a lot how you put your average person behind the wheel of a car and they become a total asshole jerk who's in such a rush all the time.. makes totally nice (usually) old ppl and stuff into some kind of deranged monster.

12. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I was backed into once in a parking lot while I was walking to the store... The lady got a piece of my mind, then I kicked her car. She was obviously off to the start of a very bad day.

13. -Yggdrasil-

-Yggdrasil- Einherjar

I'm always getting horned on the road. No one has time to sit behind a courier even if we are the only cunts in a hurry to get anywhere. The other week I half cut a round-about. When you use your own vehicle for work you need to look after it and cuttin' round-abouts saves time, fuel and tyre wear. This **** behind me by about 20 meters leans on his horn to show displeasure at me for god knows what, he wasn't overtaking me, and he sods off into the distance and I can see him being a jerk to other cars ahead. I pull up behind him at the lights and I fuckin' lean on my horn for aaaages and I can see him tryin to look back and his arms a flailing about and normally to bring this much attention on myself with all noise I'd feel embarrassed or ashamed. Not this day, I felt real good for it especially when the turd ran the red light when he watched me take off my seat belt in his rear view.
    Then I had a find another way to get back to where I was because chasing him led me astray.

14. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I hate it when I'm in a freaking parking lot in a CROSSWALK holding my TWO YEAR OLDS hand to cross to the grocery store and a car rolls up all impatient trying to get us to... what? You want me to pick up my son and run....when I'm in a crosswalk? I don't speed up at all..."Case, take your time sweetie. Thanks for holding my hand".... ignore the driver but if my son wasn't that I'd certainly be flipping them off.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

And this motherfucker crossing the street is taking forever
    Like he's trying to figure out which side of the street he likes better
    Better think fast if I hit the gas
    Plus I'm going so fast Imma swerve and clip his ass