Ritalin 10: Cant get it right...help?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by pothead911, Apr 14, 2011.

1. pothead911

pothead911 Member

Well this is my first post here and i seem to be strangely hooked upto this awesome forum for over a month now, i guess my style is to surf and learn before asking questions :)

I cant seem to get the optimum high off Ritalin although i have tried snorting, smoking and swallowing it. Got a handfull of them finally from a friend after 9 years. The last time i had it was when i was 13yo for my annual exams of which i ended up swallowing 13 of them in an hour (for fun lol) resulting in some visual hallucinations and a serious case of palpitations, couldnt sleep for 36 hours and had long lasting (10 days) anxiety issues with a lot of bad dreams. It wasnt an attempt to kill myself but i wanted to experiment with this drug. im not prescribed for them and i do not suffer from ADHD.

I got this surprise box from a pal yesterday as the place where i have shifted to now has ALMOST no availabilty of drugs. Decent looking person smoking a cigarette on the street is looked upon as a horrible person by the population. The stash i have consists of a box of zanax,oxycontins, zolpedium, few grams of shit grade hash and a line of the worst coke you can ever imagine. None of them under prescriptions. This is the best you can get here.
    back to ritalin 10
    The pills are packed in a silver foil with a|b on one side and CG on the other, 10 mg each. Started with swallowing two pills sipping coffee at a cafe and after 15-20 minutes i experienced a greater concentration span with brighter colors around me. Had a heated political conversation with my friend. Felt a little light headed and a mouth which wont stop blabbering. Next 10 minutes felt like a euphoria of emotions in me, i was more hyper and happier the drug worked on me for some 45 minutes but nothing intense. An hour or so later i came off it felt a little paranoid and everything returned to normal.
    Sniffing the drug leads to a faster metabolism of the drug so i crushed a few into a fine powder. Started snorting 5mg every 5 minutes but to no use, raised it to 10mg per 2 minutes, listning to some rock and sippin rebull along and stopped at 40 mg. The high came faster and the effect lasted for some 20 minutes . All i felt through it was a pulsating sensation from my head to the toe with an elevated heartbeat. The music felt louder from the computer and the shadows of different things in my room paced my heart by ever twitch of the light. Worked my ass off over an assignment for an hour smoking some 15 cigs as i typed away.

Three Hours and twelve minutes after my last 40mg dose i felt as if my stomach folded itself into an envelope and it killed my hunger. Pulled 20 mg out of the pack and ate them but this time it felt as if nothing really happened. Gave it a good 30 minutes and ended up with a cotton mouth, they didnt work. Pulled out nine 10mg pills and i decided to crush them and loaded them on a foil and smoke em. The rush came in seconds after the inhale but only peaked till the time i kept it down in my body. My head blacked out for a second and the sight returned to my head. Finished it all in 20 minutes and felt a good buzz. Two hours later the twitches set in and my pupils were dialated. Felt a bit of nausea but managed to keep it down.

Is this the maximum high i can get from these off counter ritalin 10? I heard you can achieve a cocaine type high, but i cant seem to get even close to that have done coke a few times before. The medical literature inside the packet doesnt say whether they are sustained or extended release.
    Considering the high that i got of the same pills 9 years back was much more vivid, hallucenogenic, colorful, longer lasting, paranoid and a confusing high.

I couldnt remove the fillers from the drug as i dont know how to, is that reason why this dosage isnt affecting me stong? Why cant i achieve that same feeling i got off it the very first time i had it?

Im counting 10 more pills in here left with me while i sit back on my chair smokin a fat blunt having consumed over 170mg of this within 19 hours to be precise. My chest cavity seems to hurt, not sleepy and dont feel like eating since the morning.

PS: Im not faking this and im not trollin here. Neither am i useless or bored, i find drugs to be facinating and something to be experimented with and studied upon, take it as a hobby ;)

2. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

Ritalin highs aren't that "in your face" IMO. They are more of a subtle, yet stunning mood lift. I have insufflated up to 100mg in one night before and never experienced anything mind blowing, however I find it to be extremely pleasant and keep using it when I can. Don't expect so much and enjoy it for what it is worth. Take a walk after railing some and appreciate nature.

3. smokinIVXX

smokinIVXX Banned

pakistani meds suck man

4. etkearne

Yes! Ask for the "Novartis" or "Sandoz" Ritalin 10s. They are the highest quality ones that I know of. Apparently, there is a HUGE shortage of quality Ritalin 10s, though. Seriously.

My pharmacist actually told me that if they don't get any Ritalin 10s in within the next week, I will have to ask my doctor for something else until they come. And it isn't that pharmacy only. Apparently all pharmacies are out of it. They didn't say what the reason was, but everyone is asking for them and no one has them. I guess we'll have to get the ones from Pakistan next...

5. pothead911

pothead911 Member

Its sad that more than 90% of the pharmas donot keep Ritalin (in Pakistan). They are quite honest about it too LOL

6. etkearne

That is bizzare. It is probably the most common Schedule II (the most restricted legal category in the States) drug here. It is given to practically everyone for many reasons: Childhood behavior issues, ADD/ADHD, treatment-resistant depresssion, chronic fatigue syndrome, etc.

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

pothead911 changeyour name to Ritalinhead911.. :afro:

8. pothead911

pothead911 Member

Well the best written Pakistani medical papers and journals online and at the hospitals show a declined interest of doctors in patients with ADHD because they think its a medical condition which is present MOSTLY in American kids widely highlighted by WHO.
    The lazy assholes and the corrupt system love throwing shit at each other.
    HENCE, the lack of Ritalin and other psychostimulants.

HATE THIS PLACE. GETTING THE F OUTTA HERE (Soon) :)

9. pothead911

pothead911 Member

Ritalin makes me more open and confident at times. Trying to find the right dose and time that works for me. Have stopped chasing the high now, using it to study for my papers this month.
    Snorting them has started to give me a nasty mucus drip inside my throat from my nose all of a sudden making me feel all pukish

I wonder why..

10. etkearne

Sounds like sub-standard medical care to me. You should come study in the USA for college or grad school, then you'll easily be able to have all the Ritalin you could dream of!!

11. v4838

v4838 Members

Anyone know the best way to extract ritalin into crystal?