Ripped jeans

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Mish, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Mish

Mish Member

For those who sport ripped, dirty, patched, doodled and otherwise 'hippie' jeans.
    I can't be the only one, can I?
    Comfy as they are some people (parents, teachers, admin.) believe that they are not 'acceptable' to wear in school, I think it's a free speech sort of issue. Girls are now wearing the way to low jeans with thongs hanging out *yeuch, im sorry* and tops up to their ...ahh ... tits but my ripped up jeans have no place? They're ripped up the side and carefully held together with some orange string. I will admit it shows a little thigh but thigh in the face of ass? Really it's the lesser of two evils.
    AN EVIL WITHOUT CRACK SHOWING I SAY!
    Comments or am I delerious?

2. Karmic1

Karmic1 Member

You are delerious. haha. just jokes.

3. Mish

Mish Member

Delerious can be good. Can't it? I must say, i'm loving the hendrix quote.

4. water_dreamer

water_dreamer I

im sorry i dont know if i quite follow...they won't let you wear ripped jeans? that sucks im sorry

5. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Oh well... need not apply to me, I wear shorts mostly.

6. Mish

Mish Member

They are firmly against my ripped up jeans. i have had numerous jokes made about them, comments and even offers to start up a collection for new clothing *haha* and it really doesnt bother me, but when the principal told me he didnt think they were quite 'right' for school i was angered

7. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I don't see whats wrong with it... I just wear what I normally wear both at school and at home.

Well... wore, but I'm homeschooled now.

8. Mish

Mish Member

Aren't shorts cold?

9. water_dreamer

water_dreamer I

how high does the rips go on your jeans?

10. Mish

Mish Member

The rip in my jeans starts from about my knee up to the very top of my pants where i had to enlarge them because i simply could not abide growing out of them. The top is mostly sewn together but from about mid-thigh to knee i kind of open. Only orange string. But still!

11. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

Thongs are cool. Why do you think they make pants so you see them duh?

12. Mish

Mish Member

I think thongs are uncool, they just are so .... euch. no more need be said . yeuch.

13. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

i dont think girls should wear ripped jeans cause it exposes parts of their legs that might distract all the boys from learning...:rolleyes:

that makes no since on why you cant wear ripped jeans, but other girls can show off their thong and wear tight shirts...i see acouple people wearing jeans that are ripped, but no people at the school complain. Maybe ask the school why your jeans are "unappropriate"?

14. water_dreamer

water_dreamer I

im not sure how high up that is but then again im kinda dumb, maybe you shouldn't have your boooty exposed though if you do, and your crotch

15. Mish

Mish Member

Good idea, i shall bother the admin further oin the subject of the unappropriateness.

16. water_dreamer

water_dreamer I

thongs are gross, why would someone voluntarily give themselves a wedgie???

17. NikkiLou6387

NikkiLou6387 ~peace~

it's probably just you. they dont like you. thats the way it is at my school. a girl once came to school in bootie shorts. no lie! and while they allowed her to run around with her ass hanging out, while wearing a neck to foot covering dress (its a hippie like dress yes) i got nailed for not having shoulder straps, even though my dress was long sleeved!

18. NikkiLou6387

NikkiLou6387 ~peace~

so that you dont have pantie lines, which is much grosser than wearing a thong. also you dont get a wedgie if you wear the right size. i get more wedgies with granny panties than i do with thongs

19. water_dreamer

water_dreamer I

then why not just wear underwear? or how about not wear super tight pants? and anyway its almost impossible for anyone to have the perfect underwear size, after all they mainly only give you three choices. and im not saying granny pants are the only solution either

20. Mui

Mui Senior Member

i love ripped TIGHT jeans and thongs... on both men and women... thank you.

show your skin ladies