RightWingNuts Reveal Sponge Bob is a Terrorist!

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by CyberFly, Jan 21, 2005.

1. CyberFly

CyberFly Banned

The recent attacks against Sponge Bob reminds me of when Jerry Falwell uncovered the Telletubbies as being Gay Instruments of the Devil. According to Right Wing Christian doctrine, if it is nice and harmless, it must be gay and therefore Satan in disguise.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6852828/

Note that the bullies picking on Sponge Bob don't say anything about, Drawn Together, South Park, Family Guy, or the Simpsons.

[​IMG]

http://www.angelfire.com/il/TELETUBBIES/

2. element7

element7 Random fool

It probably has something to do with some sort of $ exchange somewhere. Those people aren't Christians in the real sense. They are imposters who rally around a paper god.

3. lildeadheadash

lildeadheadash Member

Umm yeah really. Spongebob?!?! for crying out loud he's a talking sponge!!! Nothing wrong with that. If they wanna go after anything they should go after the show "Nip Tuck." I can't believe that show is on tv.... It's pretty sick. And really I think cursing 3rd graders (South Park) is alot worse then a talking sponge.

4. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

ha my mom reads "focus on the family" and the director dude from that is the guy who said all the b.s about spongebob and his homosexual tendencies and brainwashing powers.... she felt like a moron... I felt bad for the whole situation

5. Midget

Midget Senior Member

LOL...for a minute, I thought this actually was something about some right winger saying SB *was* a terrorist...and I was like...wow, first he promoted the gay life style, and now he's a terrorist? :O lol geez...these peopel need to find better things to do w/ their time!

6. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

no no no ... it's he is a gay terrorist. LOL

what a bunch of crap-ola. We had a do-gooding bunch when I was in high school that tried to get The Adventures of Huck Finn taken off the reading list becaus they just knew something sexual happened between Huck and Jim (the slave) when they were on the raft. After all Jim is a man and Huck is a boy.

gee what warped brain cells thought that one up. Needless to say it didn't happen.

7. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

wow... that's a new one... trying to ban a book b/c of supposed insinuated sexual acts that COULD have happened.. wtf?... lol... have to laugh at that one...

oh yeah and i love that you said crap-ola.. hehe i only hear my mom and i using that word.. and i try to suppress the urge to say it most of the time :p

8. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

"By the way, not only did I not see any sexual identity in that, I didn't even see very much of SpongeBob either. Although Winnie the Pooh wasn't wearing pants."

hehehe...

9. Jay02insd

Jay02insd Member

right wing nutjobs???? How about just stupid idiots? why does the whole conservative party have to shoulder comments like that??? There are stray dogs no matter what party. "Are you for spongebob or against spongebob"? John kerry replies, " I am against him wait no, for him arghh....... I dont know. Teresa!"

10. green_thumb

green_thumb kill your T.V.

Yeah, stupid idiots works too. What exactly are you upset about? The article is about two conservative Christian groups.... i.e. right-wing nutjobs. You don't have to place yourself in that category.