Richie Havens / Fire *LIVE CONCERTS* 60's ART MUSIC

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by VaDee, Jan 23, 2005.

1. VaDee

VaDee Member

Richie Havens / Fire *LIVE CONCERTS* 60's ART MUSIC

Fast approaching: Age of Aquarius, February 11-12, 2005,BUTLER PA... a two-day art and music festival bringing together the uniqueness of the Sixties art styles and music.

Fire (Jimi Hendrix Tribute Band), Friday night 9:00 PM $25.00

Richie Havens concert (opening act for 1969 Woodstock Music and Arts Festival) Saturday night 9:00 PM $30.00
    Find out more age of aquarius
    call for artists
    andy warhol exhibit
    heads in beds
    performing artists' bios
    call for vendors

TICKETS AND ALL THE INFO HERE
    copy and paste in browser
    http://www.associatedartistsofbutler.org

Age of Aquarius ... a festival of art and music
    The Age of Aquarius, a two-day art and music festival, is intended to bring together the uniqueness of the Sixties art styles and the music explosion of the same time period. Like Woodstock, a Music and Art Festival with the emphasis placed on music, Age of Aquarius will be a Art and Music Festival with the emphasis placed on the Visual Arts and Artists’ perception of this decade.

2. *electrica*

*electrica* Member

Is there anyone attending this who would like to split the hotel room with me? I can afford it alone but would prefer to share, and want to help out anyone else who's going. Let me know as soon as possible so I can reserve it all. freedom@hipplanet.com

3. CosmicCharlie

CosmicCharlie Member

I'm always up for seeing Richie Havens. Every time I see him I walk away amazed. I need to find out how far Butler is from Philly. I'm up for splitting a hotel.