Respect

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by broony, May 31, 2007.

1. broony

broony Banned

to all you ladies with long hair. Im growing mine out for a new look and, i dont do much but keep it clean for now. Still waiting on length. Im at the annoying stage -.- but its work. Dont know how you deal with this shit since birth lol.

Respect. =D

This isnt really a "women issue" but its 2am and i cant sleep. -.-

2. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

Sweet. :) Long hair's great. I've had long hair my whole life....or, well, as long as I've been able to grow it out.

I hope ya like your new look. :)

3. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

I had shorter hair once, well not really short but you get the jist, and I found it to be more troubling than long hair. Congrats on the new dew :)

4. i used to love long hair on me and males, but then a while ago i realized just how stupid and impractical the whole thing is. so i cut it off, after 6yr of continuous long hair. i looked cuter with it long, but my hair was always a nuisance.

5. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

I found maintaining a STYLE in shorter hair to be a nuisance, so to each their own.
    wash, condition, rinse, comb, braid bun.
    rather simple and it doesn't move all day.
    It's at "classic length" (crease of the but at the thigh) now, and I should get a recent sig pic.
    broony, here is some info to get you over the rough spots:
    http://the-light.com/mens/longhair.html
    http://www.mlhh.org/
    and the women and men at http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/
    are always helpful, supportive and nice.

6. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

i can't do long hair. it makes me itchy. i keep an a-line bob and never have to do a thing with it. when my hair was long, given it's total straightness, it would just hang there and get stringy looking. my friend has beautiful long hair. it's got a great thickness and texture, but it's not so long that it brings out my gag reflex. i don't know why seeing super long hair does that to me, but it has for as long as i can remember. i saw a lady at the store a couple years ago, and she had her (i say very unhealthy) hair hanging loose all the way to her ankles. i nearly fainted. i had to get out of there. i bet there's a word for that.

7. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

I currently have short hair and I love it...but it is sometimes hard to deal with. I wake up and the shit is sticking up everywhere...

Whereas with long hair, you just have to brush and put it up in a ponytail...easy.

8. broony

broony Banned

Yea when i wake up in the morning its the least favorite time to have a head of hair.
    I am shocked when i wash my bed sheets how much hair is behind where my head lays!
    haha

9. shaina

shaina No War Know Peace

i love long hair on guys and girls so beautiful

10. myself

myself just me

All my life (till 3 or 4 years ago, and with some exceptions like in the 8th-9th form and in 4th-5th) I had long hair. I mean over shoulder length. It has varied though for health reasons (it had to be cut or get completely ruined).
    So... enjoy your long hair.:)

11. I've had short hair for pretty much the past 15 years. Started to grow it out and it's close to shoulder length and now I'm remembering why I don't usually go long - my hair gets really wispy with a slow wave and I have to put a million products into it to keep it happy.

But I'm determined to have long hair for a change and so my solution is this - I'm gonna go dready! Probably doing the sit down for the backcombing on the first free weekend my friend has. I'm excited.

12. barefoot_kirstyn

barefoot_kirstyn belly flop

i just love long hair. something about it. short hair just looks odd to me for the most part...mind you, there's also some people that can really pull it off.
    I always laugh when I am watching one of those makeover shows and they have a mom on there and are trying to give her an easy style that can be done in just a minute....then they always cut it all short and flippy. You cannot tell me that's easier than just throwing your hair into a pony tail!
    Everytime I ever cut my hair short it would take me hours to do and would never look right. Now that I have long hair, I can safely say it's not going anywhere. It looks really pretty when I want it to, but is super easy to maintain.

13. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

I LOVE LONG HAIR , ENJOY IT

U WILL FEEL HAPPY LATER WHEN IT WILL GET MUCH LONGER

[​IMG]

14. ick that looks like an ex of mine.. no offense freaky
    lol you look 27 not 18