Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by orjamicman, Jan 24, 2009.

1. orjamicman

orjamicman Member

ate them after having a beer and then i smoked a bowl to c if it would kick in. i just felt great but no trip. :(

2. PhishheadDeadhead

PhishheadDeadhead Senior Member

3. orjamicman

orjamicman Member

yeah do u think they were fake? or can they just lose all potency?! either way wtf..

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Nah they are just weak. I ate 4g from a batch once and only felt a little giddy and had the most subtle and minimal visual changes, all in all maybe like 1 hit of OK acid.

THen I ate 2.5g from another batch and I was out of touch with reality as we know it for 4 hours.

next time try not having a beer or smoking up until you are peaking, and only when you are peaking, decide if you want to have a beer or smoke up

keep it pure till then

5. PhishheadDeadhead

PhishheadDeadhead Senior Member

yeah idk like what that guy said.
    i don't know alot about shrooms compared to weed i've just tried them 5-6 times. before i tried them people recommended i take an eighth but i've had like 1.5-2g and was completely gone. then another time i took more like an entire eighth and not so much.

6. orjamicman

orjamicman Member

hmm i just hate how unpredictable this shit is..haha