repeating yourself

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by veroness, May 29, 2007.

1. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

ever feel like youre repeating yourself with either speech or choices you make? im so tired of this. i will never learn and i just keep on fucking things up. i cant say the right things, i cant be the right person, i cant even see anything for what it is anymore. i cant sleep comfortably anymore either. i ended up poping bubble wrap all night constantly thinking about somehting that isnt nothing. i want to be this lovly caring respectful and creative person and i feel like its in me but eveything i do or say comes out wrong. whats going to happen when all my hope is lost? i dont know what to do anymore.

2. Posthumous

Posthumous Resident Smartass

Are you at a crossroads? Are you wanting to go a different direction than life is seemingly pulling you?

3. veroness

4. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

What's funny?

5. veroness

it sounds like a camercial

6. TopNotchStoner

But what's your response to it. It may be worth thinking about. I know I have been.

7. veroness

what do you mean?

8. TopNotchStoner

He asked if you were at a crossroads or if life is pulling you in a different direction than you want it to. He means that you need to analyze everything in your life to find the root of the problem, because you won't be able to solve the problem and move on if you don't know what the problem is.

9. veroness

what if the problem is me?

10. TopNotchStoner

YOU are not the problem. It's a psychological thing or a chemical imbalance. Maybe you're suffering from clinical depression or something. I was clinically depressed for a while, and I think I am again, and it sounds like a similar situation to what you described in the OP. Clinical depression causes anxiety, restlessness, lack of concentration, lack of motivation, and a whole bunch of other shit. I'm currently suffering from all of those symptoms, myself, and it sucks major donkey sack.

11. veroness

i dont think im depressed. i think im asking for too much of someone.

12. TopNotchStoner

13. veroness

im basically sad because this guy i still like (ex-boyfriend but good friend now) wants me to stop liking him.

its not that easy for me to stop liking him.
    im a girl and i flirt with him.
    and hes too awesome.

i flat out told him (byt he sooo already knew) that i still liked him and he told me he understnads and still wants me to stop. so now i feel like i cant talk to him or see him because of how idiotic and stupid i am. i also feel very very embarrased

14. veroness

i ask him to help me out weith things so much too so its like i keep on wasting his time that he could use to do the things he likes too.

15. TopNotchStoner

Well, I guess you know what's the problem is then. Do you really think all of that is what's messing you up so much right now? Keeping you from sleeping and all that? Find something else to keep your mind occupied, as hard as that may be, and all will be well.

16. veroness

i dont think all of that is keeping me from sleeping. i did say that to him last night right before i went to bed in my defence. i guess thats my only option, to forget about it. maybe i 'll actually finish learning the guitar.

17. veroness

thank you by the way