Rendition

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by skamikaze, Mar 17, 2008.

1. skamikaze

skamikaze Coffee Addict

Anyone seen this movie? Its a scary look into what is going on secretely in our world these days. Its scary to think that this stuff actually has happened. A very good movie that everyone needs to see. Discuss.

2. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

ive seen it. i agree its kind of stupid how innocent people can get confused and still put through standard treatment of suspects. no human rights whatsoever.

and its obvious people in charge are worse then the suspects, i mean that bitch which was head of the tortures, the girl continuesly asked her and she denied everything 100% coldly. i mean fuck man, if it werent for you, there wont be terrorists now show some fucking help

3. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

very good movie and i think very underrated. i wonder how long people can continue to turn their backs on the daily human rights violated not by terrorists, but by our own government in our country in our own prisons.

4. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

^untill it becomes easier not to turn theire backs. humans suck, its a fact. want something done- do it yourself.

note to self:
    when im rich and powerfull, nuke the world completely, like destroy EVERYTHING - escape through a blockhole to a new universe, join the star trek crew. bring angelina jolie with me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: