Relatively safe and legal psychadelic drugs for meditation and nature-connecting?

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by Omera51, Oct 10, 2009.

1. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

If the stems are white, I would take half an 1/8. If the stems are brown, or they happen to be outdoor FL shrooms, then 2-3 grams would be about right. All IMHO, of course.

2. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

san pedro cactus is probably your best bet. you can order it online legally with no hassle at all. mescaline is the shit!
    its probably a better one for meditation IMO because its a more clear-headed or lucid trip. at high doses it can be intense but your mind is not racing like on shrooms.

shrooms are a little tricky. take mushrooms when you decide you want to and are in the right mindset and setting. dont be scared of them just because someone else had a bad experience. you might have a wonderful one. just be careful. you might want to have a sober sitter there with you if things get rough.

3. PB_Smith

PB_Smith Huh? What? Who, me?

I second that.:cheers2:
    Cacti is a much much clearer headspace than mushrooms.
    And in my experience it does seem to have a more "connected to nature" aspect to it than any other psychedelic.

4. IpsissimusFaustus

IpsissimusFaustus Member

I'll third the above. Mescaline is by far the most intimate drug with nature. In my experience at least. With shrooms, the outdoors are an amazing adventure, but with cacti, I just melt into the earth.

5. CrannMann

CrannMann Member

there are many experienced trippers on this website who would strongly recommend taking a small dose of psilocybin mushrooms. I've taken close to twenty five mushroom trips, each with enough time to recover in between (could be a week, or a couple months, all depends) and only one of those experiences were what most people would call a bad trip, or a bummer. It was the worst night of my life and what i saw was scarier than death itself, but as time passed from that experience, I began to integrate meaning from what happened and now i look at it as a postive learning experience. I do not regret taking mushrooms at all. Good luck!

6. CrannMann

CrannMann Member

if you're going to attempt to get an LSA high from the seeds, why dont you just order a san pedro cactus cutting? it's essentially the same idea, you can own the actual item, but it's illegal to ingest the good stuff out of them.
    Happy tripping!

7. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

Canada is one of the best place to buy mescaline cacti. Theyre specifically exempt from our laws. I know of many 100% legal cqnadian cactus nurseries