Relationship with a whore???

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Dats Him, May 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dats Him

Dats Him Member

I've been dating this girl for 6 months. Everything has been going great. Our chemistry is WOW. The sex is terrific. We're having a good time. She needed me to get some info for her from her email. She gave me the password, I got her the info. I also checked thru her other emails. What I found caught me off gaurd. She was overseas doing it up. Most of the email's had to do with sex. She was telling her friends that there is hot dick all over the place. It's so easy to get this hot dick. She's fucking so much now she is French. She came to New York, and before I met her she was out here for 3 months. In that three months span she had 3 partners. One of them got her pregnant. She had an abortion and met me like 2-3 weeks later. She fucked my right away. In a year's time she had at least 10 partners including me. Before she went overseas, she was in a long relatonship.
    She says that it was like being in prison. After that ended she was free and enjoying life.
    I was extremly comfortable with this girl before I found all this out.
    Right now i'm extremly uncomfortable. I can't relax. I don't know why, it is in the past. I do like her, but I've never been able to kick it with a female that is easy and gives herself to so many men.
    Let me get some feedback. What would you do if this was your girlfriend??

2. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

I'd feel like shit for invading her privacy, for delving past what I was allowed to go and see

If it's bothering you, you need to be upfront about it. Don't expect her to be happy for you ruffling through her emails though.

3. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

Remember, its YOUR fault she slept with those people

4. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

First of all, I think you've learned an immediate lesson. NEVER delve into a girlfriend's past if you might not be able to handle the contents.

Secondly, she's not a whore. Having a fair number of partners (her history actually does not impress me) is different from having sex for money (and, BTW, I think hookers need not be stigmatized the way they are). It is a legitimate life decision in a woman's life to experiment with many partners. I wish more would.

Thirdly, I would invite you to think of sexual experimentation in less culturally prejudiced ways. While jealousy is a very real, perhaps biological phenomenon, if you ask yourself RATIONALLY what is wrong with having a girlfriend with a good amount of experience, I would guess you'd come up with nothing. Frankly, I think girls with a lot of experience are much more appealing than the prudes.

Fourthly, now that the shit hit the fan, you can't keep it from splattering all over the walls. You gotta go to her and clean the mess up. Keeping it from her is just delaying the inevitable, if it bothers you so much. Try to listen to her with an open mind, and if you find your differences are insurmountable, it may be a sign you need a prude. And they are LEGION.

5. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

Well, you've already labelled her as a whore...

So I guess you made your decision.

6. opium_eyes

opium_eyes Une Canadien Errant

That's what I was going to say.
    You can't just call her a whore and think you still want to be with her. Whore isn't exatly a positive term, now is it?
    You said the sex was amazing, gee I wonder why. She knows exactly what she likes, what she can do, what she's willing to do and have done. She's experienced. Her numbers don't sound to me like a "whore". It sounds more like a woman who is confident enough in herself to have sex and to enjoy it the way she should. Also, having pregnancy scares/abortions/unexpected kids doesn't make you a whore. The only way to COMPLETELY prevent any chance of getting pregnant is NOT HAVING SEX.
    I understand it came as a shock, but think about it. Isn't it better that she doesn't rub in your face how many guys she's slept with? She obviously didn't lead on that she has this much sex because it's none of your damn business and it shouldn't matter if you really do like her.

7. astrobreaux

astrobreaux "pan"

gee she gave you her password knowing what was in there. sounds like she knew what she was doing, it was her way of fessing up, possibly to see if you'd accept her the way she is, to make you go away and/or checking to see if you'd respect her privacy. right now she's got you in a "lawyer question" situation, no matter how you answer, you're guilty, gives her a conveinient way out anytime she wants it now. sounds like you made your decision anyway and its not like she didn't tell you she didn't want a commitment when she told you her last relationship was like a prison. you're just having rejection issues and feeling hurt, which is part of playing the love game. just don't let it make you bitter and don't lash out with name calling and such even if you feel someone hurt you in some way. it just lowers you to their level. the reality is that nobody can really hurt you, when you have love for yourself first, they can only hurt themselves.

8. Xac

Xac Visitor

Exactly, well if i am intereperating this correctly, dont take her past personally...

9. cozmo_g

cozmo_g Is Out Of This World

There's entirely too many women out there for you to fret over this if it's an issue, man...either accept her the way she is (which will be hard, because of the way you found out about her past....BTW, shame on you!) or move on, which is what I'd do.

10. DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

It doesn't sound like she's a whore-just happens to love sex, as most of us do.

11. Number6

Number6 Member

The fact that you used the term whore to describe her tells me you have already judged her guilty of whatever crime you think she has committed. You have 2 choices, you can move on or you can screw up her life. I suggest you move on.

12. mushroomherb

mushroomherb Member

i think you would have issuse if you werent mad, you cant get mad over him invading privacy when his girl was a ho, secrets like that could end up bad

13. mushroomherb

mushroomherb Member

this is true

14. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

A whore gets paid for sex....can you afford to keep your girlfriend when she finds out that you invaded her personal space because it is gonna cost you (likely your relationship!) Granted she may have slept with alot of men, but it's her life and she is "allowed" to. What is your excuse for invading her privacy? Do you have one, or do you feel justified?
    Not trying to be rude, but you are the one that screwed up....not her. She likes sex...and that is why you like her. Get over it and apologize profusely....and hope that she doesn't dump you.

15. TheMechanic

TheMechanic The chicken LUVER!

Raving Sultan and all those who say its his fault she fucked those guys need to re-read the initial post, he had NOTHING to do with her fucking those other people...

Either read the entire post, and explain WHY you think he made her do it, or dont post bogus ass assumptions...

Nuff said...

16. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

I was being sarcastic

17. SeamusHeaney

SeamusHeaney Member

She's French, eh? Interesting. Does she just have a thing for Americans, or will she sleep with French fellas, too?

18. TheMechanic

TheMechanic The chicken LUVER!

Well then I hope you will accept my apology, it was way too short to be (in my opinion) a sarcastic respone...

again, my apologies...

:(

19. sunniday

sunniday Member

she ended a relationship...slept around a bit...sewed some oats and then found you.

If she were a man would there be any name calling?

It's called experience.

20. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

Hell, I'd be nervous about that too.
    Without getting into all the babble about whether or not it's cool to go nail a lot of people in a short time, I'd say judging from what you wrote she's -probably- bad news.
    But who knows...people change. Don't be too harsh, but like insanejester said...chicks like that are kryptonite. If you even get an inkling of her messing around elsewhere, drop that chick like Michael J Fox holding a hot potato.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.