Refeshingly Well Researched Article

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by peacegrow, Apr 24, 2013.

1. peacegrow

peacegrow Member

I was happy to see this article:
    http://www.courant.com/topic/nm-ht17ncsmiles-20130425,0,168821.story

25-i lovers probably won't like it much, but it seems well researched, gets the opinion of people who actually used the drug, and points out that LSD is physiologically harmless.

It's mostly about 25-i and other RCs, but I posted it here because the best part is it's somewhat positive view of LSD. It also does a good job explaining that 25-i is no LSD replacement, which I unfortunately have to agree with.

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I love this part

WHICH OF COURSE NEVER EVER HAPPENS ON ALCOHOL

3. peacegrow

peacegrow Member

I'm still really happy with it.

That was really the only negative thing about LSD in the article...which you really seem to have focused on. Most of it was very positive.

I suppose he could have said, "this can also happen with anger, alcohol, jealousy etc. etc. etc." but I don't thing that's necessary since it would be impossible to make an complete list. I don't think he as comparing it to other unrelated things like alcohol. Based on this article, I don't think the author would claim that it isn't true that alcohol can cause death from behavior alone if that was the point of the article. I think he was being honest in saying that it has lead to accidents when used carelessly.

This is really the most balanced article in a standard newspaper that discusses LSD that I've ever read. People really like to point out the horrible articles which are so common, and I'm happy to have found one that isn't horrible to point out.

I was very happy when I read it. It made me realize that there are some good journalist out there who can get their work into regular newspapers.

I hope that many people who don't understand that LSD is physiologically harmless or that it can have some positive impact read the article and are enlightened.

4. DrummingJoey

DrummingJoey Member

New drug from China. China bad big bad Chinaman come take job. Drug take job. Bad Chinese drug make zombies. Bath salts.