Red spot at base of penis, help!

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by milesofstyles, Jul 25, 2013.

1. milesofstyles

milesofstyles Guest

On Saturday the 27th I noticed a red spot down at the bottom of my shaft on the left. Exactly one week before this on Saturday the 20th I had, had unprotected oral and vaginal sex with a girl friend of mine. I cannot be 100% sure but I do not think I achieved an orgasm and so did not ejaculate.

The red bump was a bit tender to touch, and so I finished my shower at the time and tried to ignore it. I noticed the next day on Sunday that a tiny yellow head had appeared in the middle of the spot, I do not recall it being tender by this point. On Monday a really small scab had formed as whatever it was began to heal. Doing a lot of research on the internet my biggest fear became herpes, but with this said I was hardly itchy at all and if I was at all itchy it was possibly more out of paranoia. On Wednesday I went to a clinic to get checked up, but when shining the light on my junk the nurse and I couldn't find anything! I went on to give a urine sample and take a blood test. As luck would have it, it was the stupid light because when I got home I could see the spot under normal light, and so it had not entirely cleared as I had hoped. It is now Thursday, five days since I first noticed the spot. It is still visible although now smaller and purple in colour as it continues to go down and clear.

One other thing worth noting is that about two days after having the unprotected sex I noticed a tiny red flat spot the size of a pin prik just below the bell of my circumcised penis. It faded after a couple days. Could the two possible symptoms be related? Does this sound like herpes?

I have to go back to the clinic next week to drop off a second urine sample, since chlamydia doesnt show up until 14 days after sex apparently. Show this spot not have cleared by the day before i have to drop this urine sample off, I will arrange for another one to one. Any help for now would be much appreciated.

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

genital warts

3. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

pics or gtfo

4. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sLuNwIPXlI"]Jay and Silent Bob - YouTube

5. milesofstyles

milesofstyles Guest

If it was a genital wart, would it clear by itself, because it seems to be doing so...

6. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

possibly. there are a lot of harmless skin "abnormalities" that can happen on you junk.

7. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

uhh, sounds pretty much like a pimple.

8. milesofstyles

milesofstyles Guest

Seeing as the spot came up 7 days after sex, doesnt genital warts seem unlikely? I just read that it usually takes 3 to 9 months for warts to show after sexual contact. Either way, genital warts wasn't something I considered. If it doesnt clear within the next 5 days I will arrange to see the doc and ask about genital warts.

9. milesofstyles

milesofstyles Guest

I have certainly considered it to be a pimple! But seeing as I recently had sex with someone new 7 days earlier the paranoia has gone in to overdrive.

10. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

Your signature says "Don't be a dick" so why are you? You do people a disservice when you make thoughtless comments like that. Nothing in this person's description fits the description of genital warts.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41AT8lBhh6L._SL75_.jpg

To the OP what you described sounds like nothing more then a common pimple or boil. I have had one once on the base of my balls, it went away when treated with pimple medication.