Red Eye?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by dedhead95, Aug 20, 2005.

1. dedhead95

dedhead95 The Wizard of Rhythm

I havnt seen this movie yet, but I plan on it.

But when I first saw the teaser trailer, I thought that Cillian Murphy was supposed to be death. but I guess that hes just a guy who is supposed to give the call to kill someone. Did anyone else make this mistake?

2. Spastic_Monkey

Spastic_Monkey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

They advertise it too much...it's probably going to suck. Then again, they advertised the fuck out out sin city, so I figured it would suck really bad, but I went and saw it anyways and it kicked ass. So I might be going to see this if I have the money...and I'm pretty sure I'll be broke for a while...so yeah....my posts are so pointless sometimes...

3. kif

kif Member

To compare Robert Rodriguez to Wes Craven is like comparing apples to spam. Wes Craven has fallen off over the years IMO. And if Cillian Murphy isnt some super-natural being or whatever, does he have a wicked case of pink eye in the movie? Because the trailers sure do make him look like he does.

4. StillBlind

StillBlind Member

From the previews it looks like he gets stabbed in the eye. So i guess thats why his eye is red.