Red district

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by verozone, Mar 2, 2011.

1. verozone

verozone Guest

One of the strangest, saddest places I´ve ever been.
    We timed a man going into one of the houses with the showwindows with dancing girls. I think he came out after 9 minutes. Some twisted idea of love.

Oddly enough, it was hard to find bars in the area open after 2 AM or so, but we ended up finding the one bar that was, and having a great time.

2. matty223

matty223 Member

3. George47

George47 Member

1. Who said anything about love?
    2. Not everyone who enters the rooms are clients paying for sex. Often friends, clients, pimps, people delivering food etc will pop in for another reason. I visit many girls there and in between paid 'sessions' there are often reasons to pop in for a few minutes.
    3. Why do you call it sad? Most of the girls earn thousands of Euros and most of the guys leave very happy. What about a nurse wiping the arse of an elderly patient in hospital for a fraction of what the red light ladies earn? I am sure you consider that ok. In both cases the girls are happy to put up with the 'shit' to make a living.
    4. They are not dancing girls, they are prostitutes.

4. LovesLiquid

LovesLiquid Member

They are hookers not dancers..................:pimp:

5. lmao

lmao Member

Love? lmao. a business transaction involving pure animal instinctual sex between two consenting adults..sad? think not.

6. LovesLiquid

LovesLiquid Member

I think the OP has some bizarre misconceptions maybe he has no idea what love is too even mention it in the same post.
    What does he think you buy love for 9 minutes......................:rolleyes:

Exactly ^^^^^^:2thumbsup:

7. Vondelpark Parakeet

Vondelpark Parakeet Guest