Recurring ream

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by opaner, Jan 28, 2009.

1. opaner

opaner Member

I have had this dream about four or five times now the most recent one was a few months ago.

I start on on a ship or boat, which ends up sinking. Then I float ashore to some place that is like a stone temple with pillars and a long white wall, I seem to be on an island. There are a few people around but then they disappear and I see this wired looking thing.
    It is grave stone gray in color, the face looks almost like a corpse, eyes seem to be either sown shut or very tightly closed and look as if there are no eyeballs. The skin around the face is very tight but also wrinkly some how, the moth is sown shut.
    The arms have a bunch of flabby skin on them,no muscle what so ever, once you get to the elbows it becomes tight skin so that you can see the bone. The hands have long fingers with medium length pointy nails.
    The torso is confusing to explain, it has three well flabs, each with two what appear to be nipples. and the bones can be seen at the pelvis and shoulders along with the neck. The legs are like the arms however no flabs.

The thing speaks to me and points to ten or twelve bottles, lined up on a white stone wall that stands about knee height,(the thing is floating in the air) it tells me to put the bottles in order to get it the blood. (im being timed) if i don't it says it will take mine and kill me.
    I automatically start trying to put them in order, i get it wrong three or four times, the bottles all fall on the ground and I start over from the beginning. I finally get it right and the bottle becomes transparent and spins around until it is upside down, and i grab it and throw it at the "thing" which is still floating there. The next thing i know it has wings that attach to the arm and onto th back of its hands, they don't go into the back though, they kind of seem to start at the underarm area. then it breaths fire in my direction and i wake up.

I have had this dream for quite a while now and still have no idea as to what it means or any of it could mean, it would mean a lot to me if someone could help or at least throw some ideas out there. Thanks so much
    -Chepianna

2. Ecomancer

Ecomancer Member

Hi sweetheart, I'm a professional dream interpreter. Could you tell me one thing: what kind of bottles are these? Like, pill bottles or empty glass drinking bottles?

3. opaner

opaner Member

They are clay and then they combine into a glass like bottle.

4. Ecomancer

Ecomancer Member

It sounds like you devote your energy to tasks and apparatus which conflicts with your divine nature.

The sinking boat symbolizes the emotional instability of your direction in life. You may not be allowed to proceed until you can "sort out" the emotional obstructions you have within (the bottle activity). It is a singular problem that you alone must solve, hence the disappearing persons, and the sense that this is an isolated island.

The creature which appears dessicated and yearning for "blood" (energy), showcases the present state of your own divine nature. There is interplay between the symbols of the "wall" (an obstruction/limitation), the clay bottles (something which can be molded or manipulated creatively, to hold some emotional content), the correct arrangement (the truth:): the empty glass bottles (the dreamer completely lacks inner resource). Your higher self has asked you to come to this conclusion, and confront the truth about yourself. I don't know what he means by taking your blood if you continue to deprive him of his (and I don't want to know), but it doesn't speak highly of you or the way you deal with life, that you got angry and threw the "emptiness" at him. Take responsibility for your own choices. Don't blame the forces that, in the end, can only help you if you listen to them.

Fire and burning symbolize both destruction and transformation. It is up to you whether you have the courage to undergo that process.

Hope that helps.

5. opaner

opaner Member

That makes sense, however the bottle i threw at him contained the blood, they all became one bottle and the had the blood in the one that was there so i threw it at him.

6. Ecomancer

Ecomancer Member

I see.
    Please succeed.