Recovering/boosting serritoin?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Fallout55, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Is it possibole to speed up the rate your body produces serritoin, also can you boost your serritoin levles in general? The idea being your comedowns are easy and your rolls are better.

How would you do this?

2. al-Hallaj Kabir Ali

al-Hallaj Kabir Ali Member

My brother died of an Ecstacy OD---might want to reconsider . . . .

3. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Nah, i've only taken one pill to date, I hear its rather hard to od on Exstacy, as the lethal to effective dose is 150:1.

4. get_up_stand_up

get_up_stand_up Member

Not to be an ass, but are you sure your brother died of overdose and not something related to MDMA like lack of water.

5. al-Hallaj Kabir Ali

You are not an ass at all. I asked the same question. But the San Franciso Coroner's Office, which ought to know, verified it. I think he committed suicide with it, though, since he was very wise on drugs and doses, etc. Guess he went out "cool", huh?

6. Tainted

Tainted Member

Why would you tell him to reconsider then? Because your brother intentionally took too many rolls? Very few people actually overdose on ecstasy, it's fairly easy not to. Just don't be an idiot.

5-htp is an over-the-counter supplement found at GNC that is the precursor to serontonin in your brain. Take this a few days before (But not the day of) your roll to boost serotonin. Also, You can take it at the very end of a roll to help the comedown.

7. Former_E-tard

Former_E-tard Member

al-Hallaj Kabir Ali....I'm not trying to be a bitch but... your brother died and that sucks and I don't know what I would do if one of my brothers died and I send my sympathy. But it's not your place to be a smart ass and make smart ass remarks about the people who do ecstacy because I might do ecstacy but I'm not stupid and I don't consider myself "cool" because I did it. It's totally on another plane and I feel I don't need to explain myself. So if you are going to continue to make smart ass remarks make them elsewhere.

8. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Ok don't worry about all that, just try and stick with the original post.

9. al-Hallaj Kabir Ali

Tennessee . . . I don't think you are a bitch, and I'm with you all the way. I just told the truth, and if saying "reconsider," is being a smartass, then, I'm sorry. Actually, I'd like to try Ecstacy myself, but, at my age, my heart couldn't take it. So, please cool off, and let me speak my truth the way I let you speak yours. Okay?

10. Tainted

Tainted Member

Your not speaking the truth at all. Your telling the orginal poster to reconsider taking ecstasy because your brother killed himself via ecstasy. There are very very few ecstasy overdoses. The main reason people die on ecstasy is from dehydration or hypnathermia. As you said, your brother was intelligent. He wouldn't die from either of these. He died as his choice. So don't go preaching to people not to take ecstasy. It's the same as telling people not to buy rope because your brother hung himself.

11. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

Yes... I might add that 5htp is expensive at those health food stores, but is sold cheap in the vitamin section of Walmart :)

I take 100mg as soon as I come down, and continue to take 100mg daily for the next week. Helps speed up the seretonin rebuild thus making the post-E blues go away quicker

As he said- don't take it the day of. Taking it the day of will mute your roll. And definitely don't take it with your E- there has been concerns that taking them simultaneously might create serotonin syndrome. No one knows for sure, but that is a dangerous syndrom and you sure don't want to find out the hard way.

12. al-Hallaj Kabir Ali

I've not been a "preacher" in my life. I know from being addicted to hydrocodone, Xanax, and Codeine---altogether---that people with a drug of choice will say or do anything to protect their right to use it and get very pissed off when people question them. Well, I did about 3 weeks of "hard time" to get off those. Then I went to alcohol, and became a "black-out" alcoholic, and did some bad shit that I don't even remember. It took 5 institutions and a year to beat the alcohol. But I thought it was my right to drink. So "my truth" is my truth, and if you don't want to hear it, you can push the ignore button for my posts. Sorry to upset you.

13. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

5-hpt look it up

14. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Don't worry Al-Hallaj, I don't know what these people are talking about when they are saying your a smart ass. More concerned than anyhthing it sounds.
    Your cool in my book. sory about your brother by the way.

15. al-Hallaj Kabir Ali

I used to smoke good pot with my brother, and we had a ball. I miss him and his sense of humor (and good smoking shit). (I used to trade hydrocodone tablets for good pot, too.) I would still "use" if I could, but the law clamped down hard on me. I was turned in by my neighbors for getting gloriously drunk (still love whiskey), and then my family abandoned me for awhile. I've been properly "reformed." I'm not so happy about it, but I'm old now and it's time to smooth out to a simpler life. I'm all for getting high, but remember the song by Lynard Skynard, "That Smell." Cigars are my "smell" now. I hope all who are still using have good trips and not my, or my brother's, experience.

16. freediver

freediver Member

I beleive the ssri fluxoteine (Prozac), helps by keeping the serotonin in the receptors and not re-uptaked where the receptors would then be empty after the re-uptake of serotonion and domapine can bond which is not suposed to happen there., i just came off a roll tnite and had some after.http://www.mdma.net/protect.htm

17. HoodHop

HoodHop Member

sprry to hear the brother died but idk about serritoin also..

but i hope to nevert OD..and ill always drink my 50cent water lok

18. azzido

azzido Member

5-HTP is the nature way to increase your serotonin levels after a roll. But where I live it is hard to find clean htp as a substance(the best I found was some body building nutrition with alot of other substances and some percent htp) I found it in some online stores but it was too complicated and it would take alot of days for shipping, i gave up.
    I've did some researching to find alternatives of 5-htp and I found the milk, the chocolate, bananas and turkey meat contains 5-htp. So if you can't get clean htp, eat these foods the days before and after rolling.
    If someone knows some other natural sources of 5-HTP - please share them!

19. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

They sell 5-Htp by me, I could ship you some if you have paypal.

20. coadyj

coadyj Member

sure it did, don't talk shit on web forums, you brother didn't die from od'ing on pills. There hasn't been one recorded case of the happening in the world.

and alcohol, the legal drug, kill more people in a day then Ecstasy would kill in 10 years, i think ill take my chance.

if you brother did die from e its because he was an idiot and drank so much water that he drowned.

People come to this forum to educate themselfs, not to talk to losers like you...