Recommended brands of spice gold?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by bigmannn, Feb 4, 2009.

1. bigmannn

bigmannn Member

I'm looking more into this and decided to try it out. Anyone have any recommendations on a certain brand or where is a good place to purchase from? Or a recommendation for any other "like high" herb is wanted..thanks.

2. krewskater

krewskater Member

Don't mess with it, it's got JWH-018 and HU-210 (been confirmed by several sources now and some countries are starting to consider banning it). Recently a VERY VERY large order of it was seized by customs, the order was heading to a large, well-known US distributor. Most US sites have stopped selling it now. Stick with the good stuff.

3. bigmannn

bigmannn Member

I've been caught by the rents a few times...im considering smoking again but don't wanna get caught and have to deal with it again. I figure maybe trying this for a few weeks until i move out would be ok.

4. krewskater

krewskater Member

Well, if it's just a few weeks then by the time it comes you'll only have a week or two to use it. I mean trust me, it's SO MUCH sketchier having your parents find spice than marijuana. They have no idea what spice is, so they'll go google it, see that it's a "legal smoke blend" from europe that was recently shown to have potentially dangerous research chemicals in it that are in a sort of legal grey area here in the US and so on. If you wanna get high just be a lot more careful about smoking, don't keep your stuff in the house, take off your sweatshirt if you smoke then put it back on afterwards. Wash your hands good and if you really need to then use eyedrops. If it's just a few weeks you can find a spot if you have trees around your house and just put your stuff in 4-5 ziplocs and it'll be waterproof and safe, just cover it with some leaves and sticks or stash it real good somewhere. If you really don't wanna smoke any mj until you leave try just meditating and exercising to keep your mind off it. It sounds cheesy but if you get into engaging hobbies it really takes your mind off wanting to be high. I have a friend who crochets hats instead of smoking now because he says he just ends up focusing solely on the hat for an hour or two until it's made and then he's satisfied. If you really want to try some legal blends I'd recommend legalherbalshop, specifically shaman gold (get a bong and just smoke it and smoke it, I ridiculously high after 4 packs in the small bowl on my bong).

5. bigmannn

bigmannn Member

Hey man I appreciate the info... but I haven't smoked in 6 months and have another 6 months to go lol. Shoulda said a few months. My moms drug tested me in the past so I'm kinda worried about getting it again. But yea its not like I need to get high or anything I just wanted to experiement with it and see how it goes. Yea it would be sketchy if my mom found it but shes never actually found anything on me so not to worried about that...more getting tested which with this I could really test positive for mj...(I cant cheat the test its her standing right behind me...give to me randomly lol) I am going to be smoking straight ganj once im outta my house though...