Recommendations for Children Books Please

Discussion in 'Children's Books' started by mariaalony, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mariaalony

mariaalony Guest

Reading Children books has been a part of our routine everyday. I know this really helps a lot to nurture my son's young mind. Though there are times, he gets bored or distracted easily. Still, he loves to see colorful picture books. I would love to hear your ideas on how to increase his interest more in reading books. Do you know any more interesting books for his young age? Thanks everyone!:sunny:

2. gheko75

gheko75 Guest

Hi, I've just published my first childrens book titled 'Alice the Hippo' which is a full colour, illustrated childrens book. It is written in rhyming verse, and might be ideal for you.
    Its available through amazon, I hope you like it :)

Greg

3. dazedgatsby

dazedgatsby shitheel

Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
    by Hunter S. Thompson

4. Anne Dutch

Anne Dutch Guest

Hello :)
    Would like to recommend the book I introduced in my new thread here. Sorry if it is meant to be spam, just wanna share my feelings :) It's To Be a Dragonet Is Terrific! by Peter Gibey. Lovely reading for a whole family, about dragonets, princess, and kingdoms as well :)

5. BlueLightRain

BlueLightRain Member

6. Spectacles

Spectacles My life is a tapestry Lifetime Supporter

It would be easier to recommend book titles if we knew the age of the child. :2thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.