Really random thought.. Can you differentiate between..

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by IamnotaMan, Jun 22, 2013.

1. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

streaking and flashing?
    What about nudism and naturism..

Ok this is a genuine random thought. I mean this isn't gonna have an effect on my destiny... honest..

But its a whole weird area. I mean streaking is illegal but supposedly different to flashing.. Altho I'm not sure how.

Then you have nudism.. which supposedly isn't naturism, which supposedly has nothing to do with sex. Except when its elderly people into swingers clubs and shit.

Finally, I don't think Germany has ANY laws against nudity. You see it in the sauna or the park. Infact, I hear that sometimes they take offence if you ARENT naked in a sauna. In England, you get locked up for nudity.

Do you have any views on nudity and its various supposed categories? Do you have any views of different types of dressing eg minimal clothing in places like work/elsewhere?

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i think streaking is where you get naked and run around, whereas flashing is just showing your stuff for a second and then hiding it back away again.

no idea what the distinction is between nudism and naturism.

i'm pretty sure the steam room where i work has a rule that you can't have any clothes on.