reality? dream? sound waves? vision?

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by hebrewnational00, Jun 29, 2006.

1. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

what is it with life? i was always curious, and after experimenting with magic mushrooms im even more curious, whats makes REAL REAL?! what makes you believe what you see is there?! what are thoughts and memory made out of?! studies show that what you see in your dream and in real life trigger the exact same part of the brain. why do people live? if everything has a purpose what is the purpose of life?! learning to walk being happy growing up being sad getting angry enjoying moments working your ass off getting hurt getting knoledge making money and then after all this you DIE!?

there has to b more after that...donchu think?!

help:)

2. questing400

questing400 Senior Member

Sounds like you had a fantastic trip. Reminds me of me after the first time I took acid.

Finding out what life is all about is what life is all about.

Everyone makes their own journey. After my trip, I started getting into spirituality. It had a lot to do with what you said about "there has to be more than that"

I definitely thought so and I perused it until I found what I feel is the truth.

And now I happily questing along on the road of truth...which for me will last forever and stay with me well after this lifetime.

Good luck on your journey and be sure to enjoy the ride.

3. hebrewnational00

awsome lol but did u feel very freeking dumb when you tripped i felt great for like 3 hrs and then i felt like i was retarded stupid like wtf why am i goin to school why am i tryin to b happy why do i need to b sad why am i thinking about things why am i thinking about why im thinking of things why am i hear why is everything so hard goin????
    and those wherent fast going thought they stook to mah head hahaha crazy stuff bro.

4. questing400

Yeah, I was left with a lot of "why's" after my first trip. And I explored every single one of them until I found the real reason.

My life took some pretty interesting changes, for a while. I would only eat healthy food. I started working out a lot. I started getting really good grades. I re-evaluated my friends and my relationships with my family.

But eventually, you get worn down by life and you lose that "life is new" persepective. To combat that, I would trip out a least once a week.

After that phase wore off, I settled down and took what I could from the whole experiecne.

Now I still try to trip every so often, but the results aren't nearly as extreme.

But the beginning is the best. Enjoy it while it lasts. Be sure to find real answers for your questions. Don't cut off a thought just because it will mean you have to change something in your life. Then you are cheating the whole expreince.

Again, enjoy it. Every minute of it.

5. hebrewnational00

no one cares i guess...come mon who wants to get mind fuckeddd? answer ME! llol jk

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

there is a bit of arbitrariness about what a lot of people call real certainly, but there are essentialy two kinds of real; those things you can stub your toe on, whether you want to believe they are there or not, and everything else that might exist also. the former, for the sake of simplicity can be called tangable, and the latter, nontangable.

most of what people coerce each other into believing and assuming falls into the nontangable catigory, while rocks, trees, little furry creatures with big sharp teeth, and most of the artifacts we surround ourselves with, remain firmly and eminently within the tangable, though may also possess nontangable aspects.

and yes there is more to everything then what we see when we look at it, tangable and nontangable alike

=^^=
    .../\...

7. hebrewnational00

sorry too hard to follow, i guess im slow but idk...

why does everything need to be discovered, people crave to seek information and most of the time by the time they get the information they were tryin to seek it means nothing to them or they dont find it useful or they dont crave it anymore, whats the deal with that!!!

do u agree?

8. hebrewnational00

9. heeh2

heeh2 Senior Member

welcome to the real world.......

you shoulda stayed in the fake one......

thers nothing but questions here......

10. prismatism

prismatism loves you

oh, man, there are so many books and movies and songs i want to suggest. you've opened up this amazing world and there is so much for you to see :). instead i'll just give some tidbits of wisdom that i've picked up:

nothing is as good once you get it as it was when you wanted it, so we have to learn to enjoy wanting more than having.

never try to change others. always try to change yourself.

there's no such thing as right and wrong.

people are, contrary to evidence suggesting otherwise and popular belief, good and smart and kind.

EVERYTHING is perfect.

time and space are both illusions in infinity.

people will be hesitant to show you how amazing they really are, because most people play dumb. if you see more in others than they show you, they'll be more willing to share their true selves.

everything is connected and everything matters.

life is about being exactly who you imagine yourself as. among many other things.

don't do anything that makes you unhappy. do EVERYTHING that makes you happy. :) i'm so happy you're asking questions. <3 <3 <3

11. questing400

wow. That's some good advice. I would just add to your first point about wanting and having that the trick is to always want more. Never be satisfied with what you have (I mean in terms of knowledge, spirituality, and enlightenment. When it comes to money, learning to be happy with what you have is key). That way, you will always be wanting, which as stated earlier is the best state you can hope for.