Real Psychic please, easy question

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by darkain, May 24, 2007.

1. darkain

darkain Member

Can a legit Psychic actually give you a REAL over the phone reading?

2. zengizmo

zengizmo Ignorant Slut HipForums Supporter

A real psychic can give you a legit reading from planet Xenon. Distance doesn't matter.

3. aspirine

aspirine Member

Right zengizmo, but the phone psychics are not psychics they are con artists.

4. zengizmo

zengizmo Ignorant Slut HipForums Supporter

Aspirine, I always figured phone psychics for cons, so have never tried one--yet I think maybe some of them have a talent not far from psychic, in being able to "read" clients as well as they do, though their insights may be limited--credit where due, aspirine. ;)

5. TravisBruner

TravisBruner Member

Personally i dont see how psychic can just read u i am psychic but i dont no what im going to see untill i see it i heard metataion can work but ive been medatating 10 minutes aa nihgt for a few months now and i havent even noticed a psychic type flash thing in all the time and i still cant read people...i still belive people can though.

6. mara-aum

mara-aum Member

not a fair or accurate statement.

i have served in this capacity for many years....in the beginning it was only in person (as i was insecure & i was afraid of the "telephone psychic" stigma.) actually i was afraid of the "psychic" stigma period & am not a fan of the titles like 'psychic' etc.

then one day a regular of mine was going on a business trip & felt she would need to call me. i was skeptical--but she called and it was great! then a friend of hers wanted a reading (they were calling from china--i'm in canada) --we tried it...it was awesome!

then i took a year in pilgrimage & isolation & only did readings by phone as i was in a remote location--they were incredible sessions.

"psychic" energy is not limited by time and space. the 'client's' guides and spirit is not limited by time and space.

i find that by doing readings over the phone, i am not distracted by the physical (appearence etc) that hopefully doesn't, but may trigger my own thoughts or beliefs, programming etc about the person coming to me.

doing it over the phone keeps it purely 'psychic'

7. mara-aum

mara-aum Member

absolutely!

8. Salem Blair

Salem Blair Member

I read for people online.. Energy is energy..

9. Yes. All it takes is a connection to you. I don't see it's any different than being there in person. However when talking to a psychic just remember that you ALWAYS have freewill.

10. knotdirty

knotdirty Over the Rainbow

You're connected by invisible spiritual lines to everything around you...everything. Everybody.

Remember that summer camp game where you get a skein of yarn and sit everybody in a circle and throw it around the circle, the person catching it telling a part of a story, throwing it, the person catching it telling more of the story...you know what I mean. it's like that...but with the whole world. A web of yarn connects us all. :)

11. Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks Senior Member

i had a bf once who totally believed in this psychic he consulted on a regular basis. one day he put me on the phone with her and she told me he wasn't good for me...lol. she was right! [​IMG]

12. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i don't know about summer camps and games with balls of yarn. i grew up in the boonies and only went to one once, just out of prurient curiosity to see what the big deal about them was supposed to be all about.

i guess for kids that knew nothing but humans and pavement i must have been something, but for me it was kind of a big nothing.

at any rate, there's a MUCH bigger universe out there then just this one 'world', and like you say about us being all connected that's true. my point is that this isn't just limited to this one world or even our own species of life forms on it, or even to awairnessess currently occupying tangable physical life forms anywhere.

this is why i see some of our dreams, those of some of us most of the time, and most of us at least some of the time, as a kind of nontangable internet.

i've never understood the point of "a reading" though, or why anyone would want it.

=^^=
    .../\...

13. knotdirty

knotdirty Over the Rainbow

Of course it's not limited to our one world. :)

And with the yarn...the concept is that we passed it across the circle from one person to the other and back again, until everybody was connected by the same string.