real history of a magic moment..real for sure...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by namaste!!, Jan 23, 2005.

1. namaste!!

namaste!! Member

it was the day for the calendar change(you know remplacing it for the mayan one with 13 moons), and didnt wanna stay at home so we did went to the tam tam in montreal and a guy just appear with a real trip he was walking and screaming he couldnt stay for a moment so i tried helping to him but, you know french and drugs oh my god anyway another guy came and asked me if i knew him so i said no... , the point is the second guy who came started making some breathing tecnique wich was completely useful and i was feeling for help too (maybe was all the other guy energy what make me vulnerable so i started making questions) and he help me a lot how can i forget all his help anyway when i saw him there was something in his eyes is like i knew him from another life, was really strange .........

anyway the last thing he said was namaste... i just love people who are somewhere out sharing and stop for you and for others to help....

2. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

hullo, hope you have fun here, welcome to hip forums...

3. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

;) hello & welcome ;)