read this... good idea?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by SpENS93, Feb 14, 2009.

1. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

so i was put on zyprexa (worst drug ever manufactured) and while at work i thought of this

i have an appt next week for the med review, he already knows i dont like taking it so would making up some story help?

im going to say " well my friend has some of the same issues anger, depression, anxoety, stress, and he was put on zyprexa also, but he switched around from a couple different drugs and they finally gave him clonapazem ( he was never on zyprexa just some random SSRIS then clonapzzaem mixed with zoloft daily) which seems to work and i was telling him about how im on this zyprexa and he gave me 1 of these to try and it allieviated all my problems.

before u judge NO i am not trying to scam scheduled drugs, when im on clonapazem i am relaxed, i can sleep well and all the things my dr wanted to adress with the zyprexa would pretty much be solved. any one think this is worth a shot.... i dont really get "high" off kpins as more of a sedated, chill feeling....now xanax thats a different story :D just popped 2 bars :D

im not making anything up either its just two condtitions me and my buddy have and i would like be treated right, although i think it would be hard to get it because his accosciate my weekly therapist knows of my past ( smoking weed, selling vicodin, percocet)

2. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

hello??? no responses wow

3. BillyX

BillyX Member

i dont think telling a doctor that you took someone else's medication is going to go down too well. Maybe the best was to bring it up is explain to the doctor that you dont feel that the zyprexa is helping you at all and ask if there was any other alternative the doctor was willing to look into. If you go in there asking for clonapazem straight up the doctor is probably going to figure something is up along with your history of smoking weed etc it may look a little sus in the eyes of the doctor.

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

You can just straight up request a medicine from your doctor if it's pertinent to your situation. You don't have to be sly about it, and in fact if the doctor catches you trying to be sly about getting a benzo prescription he may see that as a warning sign. Better be upfront and honest about it, and then listen to what your doctor has to say.

Benzos are no solution though, and I would recommend CBT or hobbies or something. They are addictive and brain-restructuring, and can have side effects that are not worth it. It's fun at first, but that will change.

5. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

I'm going to tell my mother that I would like a subscription to xanax based on my experience with 1 mg of it. So I can relate to you, OP. I think it's based to just be straight with the doctor, they'll probably give you a prescription that you'd be hard pressed to abuse and use legitimately, as I doubt they'd give you that many extra doses. How severe are your symptoms, and how much xanax did you take? I'm thinking .5 mg a day would be good for me.

6. DroneLore

but if you can get some **** Butt and Titties, I suggest trying that first ;)

7. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

and for all u reading this and thinking "wow what a dick making it harder for other people to get meds they need" its NOT a fake story the only thing fake is my buddy was never on zyprexa

8. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

i just dont want to go in and straight up ask for a drug, ecspecially a scheduled one, i figured having some story with info relating to the situation would shed some light on why i want the change plus i can tell him that the clonapazem CAN, DOES, AND will work for my issues, and no im not trying to get it so i can take quadruple my dose a day 1mg will have me relaxed and not getting so angry, frustrated and stressed out about stupid little things, which is why im on zyprexa, off label though.,

9. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

10. DroneLore

11. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member