Read my book

Discussion in 'Writers Forum' started by Maelstrom, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

2. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

I clicked on your links and I think the text format and font are difficult to read.

Times New Roman is easier on the eyes :).

Thanks for the links, I start reading it in July.

3. fleamailman

fleamailman Member

("...good luck with you book then..." smiled the goblin all for it now, adding "...and come chat with us too, that way your readers will get to know you better...)

4. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

:sunny:

I will try. :2thumbsup:

5. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

I have posted the last of the chapters to the novel on the blog. It is now available in its entirety.

Soon, it should be available on Kindle.

6. fleamailman

fleamailman Member

"... capital, just put up parts of it here then..." suggested the goblin again, adding "...yes, more readers will click on your links if they know what you're about through reading extracts of yourself rather than if you just advertise it as something distant and as something elsewhere too, I mean remember that you're up against thousands of other ebooks and blogs out there already, but dare I say that perhaps the trick is not to differentiate yourself from your work as you are doing now but to write in your posts too, though of course the question then becomes how does one become an author/persona that write in posts, yet your answer to that question will become you to your reader by it..."

[​IMG]