RC vendors

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by felix4life, Nov 8, 2011.

1. felix4life

felix4life Member

I have a few questions: - Do the RC come in powder or pill form? - The vendors I checked out don't have small orders as options (Why is that?)

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

The vast majority of RC's come in powder form, there are some that come as pills/capsules.

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Define "small order", like you wanna buy 1 pill of something? It's not worth it for them to be running around shipping tiny orders like that.

4. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

a small order would be anything less than a gram of most RCs. unless we are talking about super potent ones.

5. felix4life

felix4life Member

Well, I'm looking at a canadian vendor. I would want to try out a few trips of 2ce, 2ci at a lower cost etc before buying $ worth of it. I don't want to purchase something that I won't end up using. I don't want to name the site for obvious reasons but there 1 gram price is $250 and 10 gram price is $600, how is anyone supposed to take them seriously with pricing like that. They do have good reviews on safeorscam though.

6. porkstock41

when i first bought 2ce i got 250 mg. i dunno if vendors still sell amounts like that. i believe a gram should be ~80 USD.

or is that about normal for a HALF gram? i can't remember...

7. Hallucinations

Hallucinations Member

Find better sources there are sources that sell 5 grams of 2ce or 2ci for 250 USD, but that is the smallest amount they sell. Get some people to go in on it with you?

8. felix4life

felix4life Member

Thanks for the suggestion but I am the only dude who is into psychedelics in my circle and I'm not in the rave scene so I don't know anyone who would be interested. Still I have trust in the universe and will allow a way to manifest.

9. The Real Peter Parker

The Real Peter Parker Member

When you find your reliable research chemical supplier, be sure you are equipped with a scale. If you buy on ebay they are cheap, shipped form china, which takes 45 days about. My recommendation is get the scale now so you're not stepping dangerously when you receive your chems. Search ebay for 'milligram scale.'
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. porkstock41

^^^good advice. get a scale BEFORE you get your RCs.

11. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

Much faster off of Amazon for the same scale.

12. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

Yeah, 80 is about right for a half gram.

Your source sucks dick. You should be able to easily buy a half gram for ~60-80$

They are fun enough that you will use it all, trust me. If not, you can always trade with some drug hard head for something you like more.

13. The Real Peter Parker

The Real Peter Parker Member

Looks like you get a different kit though on amazon than off ebay. The little tray looks different and sounds like there's still 'duds'. but most people giving good reviews. but I like the one that comes with the calibration weight set.

14. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

From my take, the duds comments are from two causes.

One, the little tray is made wrong, it doesn't sit on the load cell (the part that takes the weight) correctly. I took the advice some have made and glued a tiny washer on the bottom to lift it up so it sits in the center properly.
    The second, not being meticulous in technique. When I use it I am careful about letting it warm up a minute, centering the tray when I zero it, and then when I put something on it, I wait, lift and set it down again, several times. When the reading is consistent over several attempts, I'm satisfied.
    If you do this, you'll see sometimes the reading changes on one of those attempts and you can clearly see if you're not careful, you can be off by quite a bit.
    I "think", that is I'm not sure, that contributed to an experience with 4aces that was way stronger than it should have been. I was hasty when I measured it and I might have been off.

Maybe the tray from the amazon one is really different from the one you mentioned and that's the root of the problem completely?

15. felix4life

felix4life Member

Well I searched and searched but can't find any vendors in Canada besides the one I already know about. I think I am not meant to do RCs, it's alright. Thanks for the contributions to the thread.

16. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Why do you need a vendor in canada? Most vendors are USA/UK/Asia based and will ship to Canada.

17. felix4life

felix4life Member

I just don't want to get in trouble with customs, i'm pretty cautious with this stuff.

18. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

It's good to be cautious. In every sense. But us --> canada and vice versa isn't something to be too concerned about. Especially when you're talking non-scheduled research items. The world and law enforcement has bigger concerns, as they should.

19. felix4life

felix4life Member

It's funny but I might have found a vendor, they have only 1 review on SoS but it seems to be from someone with 105 karma points so the company maybe trustworthy.

anyone try 2C-T-2 , 2C-T-4 , 2C-T?

20. felix4life

felix4life Member

Some of these companies ask for a "intended use statement". What do I tell them besides "it's for research purposes only", they say that is not good enough.