Raves

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by Terror, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Terror

Terror Guest

after i get my diploma i want to go to sensation white or sumtin a nice big dutch rave

i no ill prob get hella shit answers n wat not but i need 2 no wer i can get good mdma if i happen 2 go

of course im gonna be a forgiener and wont no people so im wondering if ppl sell at the rave and if its clean M or if can get on streets or sumtin

all i no bout european E was wen i was in italy and that shit looked like crack and killed couple people so iunno wdf ima do to get high for a rave in europe

2. paperairplane

paperairplane Banned

Bring back the love

3. Resplendent Ragamuffin

Resplendent Ragamuffin Guest

lol, don't worry about it man.. E abounds in A-dam, and its cheap as hell. If your not into the pop and see policy, there's even some places you can get your drugs tested by the government, they hand you a print out of exactly what's in them and give you the sack back, no questions asked. If you really want the pure stuff, you can try to find some pure mdma crystals, although they're slightly harder to come by than the (more or less) speedy pills.