Rapid censorship of original Bloomberg racist video, will this copy get taken down ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TheGreatShoeScam, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Bullzaye

Bullzaye Members

Uhh...I'm pretty sure that "Anybody but Trump", means...*Anybody* but Trump! These people are that rabid.

WritersPanic likes this.
  2. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

Bloomberg's been in the race for like 5 minutes. The anybody but trump thing started way before him. No. Sorry. Democrats police their own. Ask Al Franken
    This whole thread is people saying they don't like Bloomberg

Meliai likes this.
  3. Varmint

Varmint Member

That is at the root of the problem. Bare suspicion may not be used to fulfill the requirements of probable cause. Bare suspicion says: "That kid may have a gun. Lets shake him down!" REAL suspicion is supported by proven-reliable witnesses, rather than gut feelings or strangers you just met who made accusations.

WritersPanic likes this.
  4. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Strange scruffy hippie = probable cause

Ya , he has one fat chance . A Super Tuesday . But even if that doesn't work , he is established in the game as a player . And part of the game is censorship .

5. Lego Batman

Lego Batman Scissors paper rocks

Mic drop in my hood 5 years ago

6. Bloomberg sounds like a real racist wanker.
    If he's being voted on as one of the candidates for the November election I think he is going to get kicked right where it hurts.

7. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

"Stop" requires only reaonable suspicion. Frisk requires reason to believe the person stopped may be armed. Neither require a showing of probable cause of anything.

8. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

The term is reasonable suspicion. In the leading case of Terry v. Ohio, that involved an experienced officer watching two minority men walking back and forth in front of a jewelry store, meeting with a third, and converging toward the door. The officer approached them, asked what they were doing, and when he didn't get a satisfactory answer, spun one around and frisked him, producing a weapon that became the subject of an illegal weapons charge. The court upheld the stop as reasonable and the frisk as legitimate because bank robbery was the suspected crime and that ususaly involves a weapon.

9. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

You're such a literalist. Don't you grant political sloganeers any poetic license. Besides, I've heard the slogan from conservative Republicans. "The left" is a figment of your imagination.

pineapple08 likes this.
  10. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

I've been believed . And so I pulled my weapon like a sword from its sheath . A flute . Ha Ha Ha

... from just a hippie on the road
    who could've been killed yet quite
    sure there exists the power to make
    authority cry

WritersPanic likes this.
  11. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

upload_2020-2-17_18-34-45.jpeg

Mini Mike, take a hike !

Bullzaye likes this.
  12. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

13. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

You do realize, I hope, that the judges Trump is putting on the bench are likely to broaden stop and frisk beyond anything Bloomberg has done in New York--taking our freedoms ten at a time.

14. But, he's a democrat, and it's "impossible" for democrats to be racists. Even Robert Byrd, a KKK member, is NOT a racist, because he was a democrat.

I swear, the democrats are fucking magical!!!!!

Bullzaye and Mustard Tiger like this.
  15. Yea, it's weird how many people actually want this greedy racist snake to be president as long as Trump loses. They'd have voted for Hitler, easily. All they want is a compelling message.

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  16. He's nuts.
    This is why I think the condition where the candidate has to be a billionaire is stupid. Should be on intellect only.

17. An interesting idea. While not a declared "condition" for office, it's pretty clear that a LOT of cash is needed to keep a candidate in the public eye. This is why I run a pirate radio station. Aside from protesting government "ownership" of the God-given airwaves, I protest the way massive profiteers have hijacked ALL of the radio station in the US and turned them all into profit centers for huge cities. While totally fucking small towns and communities out of the whole radio process.

[WARNING: Shameless Plug]
    wgug.radio12345.com is our new feeder stream for West Georgia Underground Radio. Everything you hear there is broadcast on local FM (25 screaming watts) 102.1 mHz, Villa Rica Georgia (3 miles from the Corn Crib trailer "community").

SuzanneAU1977 likes this.
  18. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

there is no such condition

19. Somewhat true before, like when Obama was running. But Trump and Bloomberg both are totally raising the stakes of the game. Will we ever recover? Or will massive wealth own us all, forever?

20. deleted

deleted Visitor

90% of the people posted here don't live in the ghetto they don't understand..