rap is not music its noise

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by zen_arcade, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Traceroni.

Traceroni. Senior Member

Probably, I did live in a primarily white town for most of my life. Actually, everyone in that town thought they were black so...

It honestly doesn't have much to do with race, I don't like much modern music at all. I can't have a conversation with anyone I'm not already friends with about music because they've never heard about anything I'm a fan of and I'm pretty fucking tired of sitting at a bar, hearing these fucking idiots talking about how fucking rad the jonas brothers are. Aren't they some kind of fucking family channel band?!?

2. Hellvis

Hellvis Senior Member

the Jonas brothers are fuckin TERRIBLE, you were at a bar and they came up in a convo. Does anyone over 12 actually like that band?

3. Traceroni.

Traceroni. Senior Member

You'd be fucking surprised I hear about them all the fucking time. Not only at the bar I was at, I've heard about them in pretty much where ever you can go...and not even people with kids. It's a trendy thing now, to like shitty bands.

I'm not sure who they are, never heard them but there from that stupid show or something, right?

4. Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai Cianpo di tutti capi

I liked it, although in all fairness it doesn't take much for me to like a song.
    I like his voice too, actually, but some of the lyrics were stupid.

"I jumped out of my mother with two horns stickin' outta myself"
    ... Just no.

5. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Huh ? :eek::confused:

6. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

Im not sure who they are either. It was quite funny though, I was watching the grammys with my mom (she was on the phone), we like to comment on what people are wearing. I kept saying to my mom that I felt like an old person because I had no idea who must of these people were. So my mom starts mentioning names and Im like, yeah, no idea who you're talking about. When I said I didnt know who the Jonas Brothers were, she said "wow, you really are an old lady" haha.

7. Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai Cianpo di tutti capi

haha.. Yep, I think that's what he was going for.

8. Hellvis

Hellvis Senior Member

ya he says some pretty crazy shit, but it's stuff not said in rap....it amuzes me.

9. raz5

raz5 زینب

oh no i am so surprised this is still going .......... ahh ! :eek: