rangerdaner, some1 please HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Cannabis Outdoors' started by budblower10, Jun 16, 2006.

1. budblower10

budblower10 Member

please give some input if u can. My plants were doing all good, about a foot or so tall. i sprayed them with Serenade Disease Control (can be viewed at Planetnatural.com under disease control) and i sprayed them with Tomato & Vegetable insect killer (under same site). These things are suppose to be organic, but when i went to go apply my first application of organic fertilizer (foxfarm grow big) about 6 hours later i saw that my plants had wilted alot and the leaves started to curl. I THOUGHT THESE WERE SUPPOSE TO BE ORGANIC? I know- i should have tested on one plant, but i didnt and thats my fault. Does it sound like my plants will die? the disease control looks like it gave my plants a darn disease. I thought organic things were hard to over do? i mean i gave them a good spray of each spray, but i dont know why they are doing this. What do u think? are they done, or are they maybe just shocked from a new substance touching them. any way to revivie them? i really appreciate the help, thanks

2. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

I don't understand elaborate your plants were doing good but you felt the need to spray a bunch of stuff on them? Why? If it ain't broke don't fix it.

3. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

I don't know how you got the idea that something organic can't also be toxic.
    Cyanine and strychnine are all organic.
    I don't know what's wrong with your plants. Are you positive you used according to directions? Some products need to be diluted with water before use. Always read ALL instructions/warnings.
    You alsoi said you used 2 different products. They may have either intereacted with each other or overdosed the plants.
    Spray them with plain water asap.

4. KMK Killa 420

KMK Killa 420 Member

if theyre wiltin like that.. are you watering them enuff???.. and you shouldnt mix chemicals