randy moss

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by madcrappie, Jan 10, 2005.

1. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

[​IMG]

he is the new "bad boy" of the nfl. even michael irvin thought of his antics on the field were distasteful. during the minnesota/greenbay game on sunday, randy moss pantomimed pulling down his pants and mooning the green bay fans. he then rubbed his ass on the goalpost....

I kinda found it funny... and it was one of those things which could be good news for moss. now he will become a household name along the lines of deion sanders, keyshawn johnson, and T.O. there is no such thing as bad publicity, even though the majority of espn analysts and sportcasters are claiming that was just crass and distasteful for the game. Fox and ESPN werent going to even air the clip, because it was too raunchy.... and this is FOX who has questionable shows, and arent afraid to show nudity, sexual situations, and bad language.

the excessive celebration isnt that racy, though..... I mean, he didnt even drop his pants. and his fine will be just a slap on the hand...... I mean, if the nfl wants to stop this kind of behaviour, they will have to do something more than a 5 thousand dollar fine.... that is nothing to them, really. they make 5 mil a year. the nfl has to draw a line somewhere, because where will it stop?? you know how all of those football players are, they just want to outdo each other...... so, who will be next to take it to a whole new level?? they cant remove their helmets on the field, but there is nothing in the rulebook that says they have to keep their pants on.......

I find it kinda amusing though, because everyone is talking about it. and what I even find more amusing is randy moss's afro........ how can he fit that thing in his helmet???

2. TenCentArcade

TenCentArcade Banned

What I found ridiculous was that ESPN refused to show it. Now, if you remember, ESPN is the network that played the much worse TO-towel incident almost religiously.

3. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

right.... espn wasnt even going to air it. yeah and they have that towel incident thing, and look at all the male impotence ads during the games....... its just stupid. I think they all just want controversy.

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

It's stupid. I don't watch these overpaid morons, but I've been hearing people make a big deal about it all day on the radio. People make a big deal about nothing. And like you said, FOX is already the kings of degenerate trash TV.

I heard the clip of the moronic sportscasters reacting to Moss's antics and almost laughed.

5. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

the footballers in our country are given every priviledge...in highschool if you got caught smoking three times you get expelled...i knew a footballer who got suspended 14 times for smoking and never got expelled... the professional footballers are always in trouble for fights and lewd conduct... recently (and on previous occassions) the bull dogs were caught out for raping a woman and many other various team member sports with women who did not consent....none of their names were released and they got some shitty fine ....i dont think all of them if any even got suspended.... it is disgusting!

6. TenCentArcade

TenCentArcade Banned

Jamal Lewis pleaded no contest to drug peddling charges. He got a two-game suspension, a fine, and no jail time. But, to be fair, not all athletes are bad. There are some class acts left.

7. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

then there are those who decide to not show up to camp because they spend too much time partying with lenny kravitz *cough*Ricky Williams*cough*