random thoughts: things to say, no one to say them to

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by telephone, Feb 7, 2009.

1. telephone

telephone weird

here are mine:

I've made plans about 4 times today and it's seeming like none of them are going to happen. I've accepted that i'm just gonna hang out with myself tonight. People are unreliable, my mind is not(usually).:piggy:

The sky is so beautiful. It's lovely out. I really wish I had some mushrooms. I'd make some tea out of them and just go roam around outside by myself and fall in love with the world all over again.

I am waiting patiently for spring, but I am going to be so happy when it comes.

and u?

2. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

Actually, I kinda feel like crap.

Our school is having the 'Winterfest' dance, but it looks like I'm not going. I know for a fact that I'm going to regret skipping it, but I just can't bring myself to go.

I can't even go outside or anything like that, because it's fairly cold out here, and all of the snow is now melting, so everything is flooding. It really stinks. It'd be really cool to do your mushrooms-and-then-fall-in-love-with-the-world thing.

And everyone is going to be at the dance, so I can't even talk to them online. I guess maybe I'll spend some time on Hipforums. Oh well, that never gets old :)

3. telephone

telephone weird

give it 5 more minutes...

4. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

Stupid literalist ;D

5. nesta

nesta Banned

telephone, what are your living situations?

growing your own mushrooms is easier, cheaper, and more discrete than growing herb (well). no special lights, no super expensive equipment, no (strong, noticable) odors

6. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Telephone...I find that making plans is useless anyway. You'll always be disappointed because they'll never go exactly right. So might as well just wing it. :D

7. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

I can not agree with you more.. ive realized i can never live up to my own expectations. and making plans, means you are expecting something to go your way. so when they dont, you are upset. so dont make plans, and you have nothing to worry about. no disappointment.

8. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I find I am much happier in my life of spontaneity. :)

9. nakedtreehugger

nakedtreehugger craaaaaazy

i prefer to be spontaneous. which sucks when you live out in the middle of nowhere. no one to be spontaneous with. :( i too am hanging with myself tonight. myself and a bottle of beer, and later, some herb. i've got the internet, i'm making kick ass cds for the car, and i'm having a blast.

nesta, have you actually grown shrooms? if so... tell me more. :)

10. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

He's definitely quite knowledgeable on the subject. He does a full guide to growing in the section of the forum. I'll dig it up if you can't find it.

11. nakedtreehugger

yes please. :) i did a couple searches, but i'm lazy. :rolleyes:

i'm always interested in growing, because i like mind altering substances such as weed, shrooms, acid, etc... but i'm very sensitive to energy, and dealers can have some seriously fucked up energy. :(

12. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

sounds about like my night lol. downloading music, doing homework and checking the forums for a break, maybe some herb later. which part of california is nowhere? :)

13. nakedtreehugger

sonoma county. u?

14. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

I'll see what I can dig up, treehugger.

I'm so jealous. Everyone lives in California. Except me. And like 79% of this forum.

15. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=349029&f=118

Enjoy :)

16. nakedtreehugger

THANK YOU!!! :)

and yes, california is wonderful. not the promised land of perfection (i just moved here a year ago, and it's nothing like what i expected. but it's quite amazing, and i love it!)... but pretty damn close. :)

17. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

That's pretty cool. Yeah, I'm stuck up in Michigan. At least until I turn 18ish and get out of here for a little while. I really want to go either on a road trip or go spend some time in a hippie commune. Either one would be amazing. I'm kinda sheltered so I need to see what the worlds like. Maybe I'll come visit California sometime.

18. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

san bernardino city here. so you live in the 'good part' of california lol

19. nakedtreehugger

you mean the expensive part. :rolleyes:

it is a pretty awesome place to live though.

oh, and seth... there are plenty of hippie communes around here... check out dandelion farm

20. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

That's cool. I have to find a good one, but I'm thinking about just catching a ride with someone from here that takes a bus trip to somewhere. That'd be pretty great.