rain at last

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by paulfreespirit, Apr 22, 2007.

1. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

wahhhhhheeeeeeeyyyyyyyy:) let it rain let it rain let it rain:)

2. ripple

ripple Member

Im glad its rained man, now I dont have to water the peas and carrots :)

3. shedtroll

shedtroll Peace, Love & Linux

If you wanted rain why didn't you just have a BBQ lol.

BBQ's are like the british version of the rain dance....

4. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

duh the name says it all, shedtroll is a troll out to confuse british people who call a break in the clouds "summer".

5. paulfreespirit

i never thought of it that way before man ....................:) lets all have a barbeque and get food posioning man ........but who gives a fuck as long as it rains:)

6. Quoth the Raven

Quoth the Raven RaveIan

Damn right we need some rain. I gotta get me a BBQ going tomorrow. Maybe I could act Aussie and put "shrimps" on the "barbie". Although what putting seafood on children's toys is supposed to accomplish I've NO idea... that's Australians for you, always coming up with weird shit - look at Foster's fer fucks sake.

7. paulfreespirit

who gives a 4 x ;)

8. Spuff

Spuff Where's my ciggies?

You all have to thank me ... I washed and polished my car the other day so obviously, it pissed down shortly afterwards

9. phoenix_indigo

phoenix_indigo dreadfully real

*pouts* no rain here yet. :(

10. dapablo

dapablo redefining

Proper job been waiting for a bit of wet, I need to turn some soil, fertilise and lay some turf. Gonna be good. :)

11. J0hn

J0hn Phantom

I was surprised to see rain this morning in Lewisham. I looked at forecast lastnight on multiscreen and the rain front seemed to edge in eastwards but then rise toward Scotland. Maybe a breeze blew a rain cloud over. About time we had rain. I wonder whether we will have enough rain this summer to prevent water shortages?

12. dapablo

dapablo redefining

Its gonna piss down now till October, one week of sun in August. :)

13. Ezzie

Ezzie Member

Lmao ahh that made me laugh [​IMG] and i clearly need a life

14. J0hn

J0hn Phantom

It is highly predicted that this years summer will be a scorcher. Hotter than last year and above the old record sustained in 1996. As a result, there will be chaos to public transport, railway lines will simply buckle and underground trains will suffer an insulated heatwave. This will cause suffocation to tube travellers and fainting will be high. This disruption to rail services will force people on the buses and in their cars, causing chaos on the road.

The main water companies may have to inforce a hose pipe ban yet again. Looking at the forecast maps and pressure bars etc, it seems that Scotland will recieve higher rain falls than ever before, this goes for Northern Ireland and the REPUBLIC, western England and parts of Wales.

Continental Europe will also feel the affects of heatwave. However southeast England will be amongst the worst. God knows how the prisoners in Belmarsh will cope this year. Whilst inside in 2005, I remember that there were no provisions for hot weather. It was like any other day. No incentives.
    I have done a lot of research on the net on the weather patterns and seen a few charts for early june to late September. Not looking good.

I hope we get more rain soon as London amongst all places needs it.