radiohead.whiteriver

Discussion in 'Live Music Trading Post' started by beanssss, Aug 24, 2008.

1. beanssss

beanssss Member

saw radiohead at the white river amphitheater in washington on wednesday. tripped on acid. fucking mindblowing. idiotheque was the shit. i was so happy, high on acid and dancing in the rain to that glorious version of idiotheque my cheeks hurt for so long after from the huge grin plastered on my face throughout that show. second best show i've seen, after tool at the gorge in '06. that was just beyond. tool is the voice of god, showing the world that they're a bunch of moronic tools.

2. clegg

clegg Member

tool over radiohead? ?? ughghgh . . ;)

Glad you enjoyed them .. Saw Radiohead 5 times, and it's such a great experience!

3. Saeru

Saeru Member

I was at the Tool concert in '06 at the Gorge, and it was fucking amazing, best concert I've ever been to, hands down. The sound is so crisp there, and the view with the sun setting is so beautiful. I really wanted to go to the Radiohead concert at whiteriver, but was not able to go, and I was pretty disappointed to say the least. Hopefully I'll get to see Radiohead in the future sometime.