Radiation epidemic” killing So. California sea lions

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Resistance isn't futile, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Resistance isn't futile

Resistance isn't futile Member

http://enenews.com/feds-radiation-e...king-for-contamination-from-fukushima-daiichi

It's just breaks your heart. None of this would have ever happend had the fucking nuclear plants never been built.

Life on this planet is doomed because of bunch of hairless apes can't be happy with living in natural harmony. Instead our species needs to construct stupid fucking perverted tech that offers us only false promises and death.

2. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

3. Spiral Sea

Spiral Sea Member

It is very sad that our demand for cheap energy comes at such a high price for other species.

4. Resistance isn't futile

I'm honestly a mess just crying from seeing this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUKtMAiKln8&feature=youtu.be

The thing about perversion is that it's always someone else that pays the price. Nuclear power is the perversion of natural science and the poor animals that had nothing to do with its creation are now paying the price.

5. Spiral Sea

Spiral Sea Member

I shouldn´t be watching that video, It breaks my heart to see animals suffering like that.

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Yes, if only the people who are responsible would suffer the consequences... It would most likely limit the amount of careless and destructive industrial practices rapidly.

7. Resistance isn't futile

Perversion always goes wrong and someone or something else pays the price. And perversion is always born out of greed and lazyness.

If people just learn to acccept living simply and being happy with what they have. None of this would happen.

• Nature provides us with all the medicins we need. We just need to go look for them.
    • Nature provides us with rocks and wood. We just need to build our own homes.
    • Nature provides us with fertile land. We just need to grow our own food.
    And we can sing for entertainment, make our own plays, tell stories, chase a leaf in the wind or make love.

We don't need the perversion that is destroying the sea lions. Those poor animals don't deserve this and it's heart breaking.

8. Asmodean

You don't have to convince me. Unfortunately we are with too many to not need some 'artificial' support in this day and age. The sensible thing would be to build down human population over a couple of generations and thus it's need for certain industry. Especially in certain first world areas. I'm sure this will not come into practice soon though. So perhaps a good old virus will take care of balancing things out. After all it's not like all this technology, pharmacy etc. is making us less vulnerable in the end :p

9. Resistance isn't futile

Exactly in fact it's kiling us too.

Look at how...
    the plastics and radiation cases cancers,
    industrial produced food causes obesity and other medical problems,
    etc... etc... etc.. etc...

It's all killing us too. Only we tend to pretend it's not.

If I could be assured that there was some place in the world that was safe from this fucking consume, destroy and shit all over everything monster.

I would go there in a heart beat.

10. Asmodean

Just feel like pointing out that nature kills too :p Since we are already stating the obvious ;)

11. Resistance isn't futile

When nature does it, it's at least 'natural'

Meaning that the death isn't something that contaminates the earth for thousands of years to come and destroying hope of survival for present or future species.

The nuclear power plant in Japan should have never been built. Now because of man's lazyness and greed the pacific ocean is going to become a dead ocean.

When you consider the vastness of the universe.... You realize that life on this planent is really insignificant and that's what makes humanity's crimes so fucking great.

Something so fragile and so rare as life and humans can't think of anything better to do than pervert it and destroy it.